Chapter 2

It's now been two weeks since Emma moved in with you, she's been pretending that's she is fine. It is unbearably obvious to you and older brother .  Mikey however seems to have not noticed this but that could just be because of how stupid he is.

You were walking down the hallway to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when you got the kitchen you saw Mikey standing by the door. Eavesdropping on the conversation between Shinchiro and Grandpa. "How is Emma? Is she getting used to her new life?" asked Grandpa holding up his cut of tea to his mouth. "She's pretending that she's fine" honestly answered Shinchiro leaning back into his chair with his hand in his pockets. "I see" responded Grandpa taking a sip of the tea. "I try my best to make her smile" added Shinchiro Looking up. "Good" hummed Grandpa nodding approvingly. You watched Mikey's face, he seemed to have no reaction but you knew other wise. You knew what he was thinking and was feeling. I mean you guys are twins after all.

The next morning, Manjiro dragged you with him to the dojo. You had a rough guess as to why. Arriving at the dojo, you could someone. "OY! OY! OY!" chanted Emma practicing her punches like in those drills Grandpa has his students do. "It's not like that" Said Mikey coming out of his hiding place behind the door. Startled by his arrival Emma turned to face you and you twin. You saw Emma was slightly nervous. "Want some help?" offered Manjiro. It shocked you, you Older twin brother who was so self-centred and full of himself was actually helping someone. "Yeah..." agreed Emma turning her head the other way.

"From now on I'm 'Mikey'" declared Manjrio looking at his little sister. Emma froze and slowly turned her head back to face him. ".....Huh?" She sounded slightly confused. "Now your big brother is called 'Mikey'" He repeated having now walked closer to her. "Now we both have foreign names, now you won't feel alienated right? So just call me Mikey, Emma" He explained. You were even more shocked to figure out that he had feelings as such. I mean you didn't think he was a full self-centred ass but still. Emma started to get slight teary eye, touched my her older brothers kindness and thoughtfulness. "You really don't understand girls. I don't care about my name" laughed Emma a few tears in the corner of her closed eyes. "Ah. You laughed" said Mikey shocked. "You fell in love me with me huh?" joked Mikey Smugly. "Now he's back to old self" you grumbled sighing. Walking up behind her older twin you smacked the back of his head hard. "Dumbass. Why would Emma fall for a cocky bastard like you" You snarkly commented shoving you hands into the pockets of you shorts. " I D I O T. You three are not my type" said Emma smiling. "See" I said nodding my head towards Emma. "HEY!  YOUR ALSO NOT HER TYPE SO YOU SHUT UP!" yelled Mikey annoyed and rubbing the back of his head where you hit him, trying to sooth the aching pain.  "I never said I wanted that dumbass" you defended yourself in a dry and tired voice you shoulder slumping lazily, tired from the fact that Manjiro woke you up early in the morning.

Manjiro started to get even more pissed with you but you just ignored him. Walking past your fuming brother you walked over to Emma. "You can call me anything you want Emma, call me by my name or give me a foreign one I don't really care. Just make sure you know to always tell you brother if anyone or anything is bothering and I'll you help. So don't hide you feelings. Cry, laugh, scream or whatever, It doesn't matter to us. Your our little sister  Emma and you deserve to fell loved and experience the very best. So didn't hide your feeling from us alright" I said smiling. "M-M/N-Nii" stuttered Emma struggling to hold back her tears. You just smiled softly at her, nodding. Silently saying it's alright too cry. Understanding your silent words she burst out crying. Gently you brought Emma into your chest. Rubbing her back in a soothing pace with one of you hands whilst the other hand run its's fingers through her honey blonde hair. Seeing the scene before him, Mikey walked over behind Emma and hugged from behind, Placing his head on top of hers. The three of you stayed like that for a while, not saying a word cause none were needed to be said. Just simply embracing eave other like this says millions which could never be said by the mouth. Unbeknownst to the three blonde siblings, Standing at the entrance of the Dojo were their older bother Shinchiro and Grandfather watching the three with a satisfied and smile. The two of them thinking the same thing. 'M/N never fails to help and comfort those around him. That's what makes him so precious and special.'

It's been a couple of day's since that day at the dojo, Emma now has been more open and comfortable with everyone. Ultimately bringing more joy and liveliness to the Sano household. However you noticed how your oldest brother Shinchiro is acting odd as of lately he has also been spending more time outside than usual. It no secret he is the president of the infamous Black Dragons and that would require him to be outside a lot but it that he has been out more than usual. It's highly unlikely it be because of a girl. So you decided to follow him. Leading you to were you are now.

Your currently hiding behind the corner of a alleyway, watching you older brother Shinchiro talk to a boy who seems to be only a few years older than you. He had tanned skin, white hear and vibrant purple eyes as well as a pair of hanafuda earring dangling on his ears. You were able to get a good look at the two, they seemed to be having conversation of some sort, the two are laughing as if they knew each other for years. Wanting to hear what they were saying you tried to move closer to hear better but you accidently kicked on glass bottle laying on the floor. It made a loud enough noise to catch the attention of the two conversing males. The males whipped their head in your direction, you were barely able to hide yourself in time. If you had been even half a second slower they would've seen you. "Who's there?!" loudly questioned the unknown white haired boy. You sucked in your breath and clamped your two hands over your mouth with your cheeks puffed. trying to stay as silent as possible. "Its probably some cat. leave it" said Shinchiro turning back around, seemingly brushing it off. The white haired boy however still eyed the wall your hiding behind suspiciously, glaring at the red brick wall squinting his vibrant purple eyes into slits. Letting out a slightly annoyed huff the white haired boy turned away. Seizing the opportunity you got out as quickly and quietly as you could, trying not be seen by either of the two.

You suddenly woke up in the middle of night, your throat dry. Looking down to the bunk bed below you you saw Manjiro still fast asleep. Sprawled like a starfish on his bed, with drool spilling down the side of his mouth. You cringed in disgust at your brother for his poor sleeping habits. Cautiously you climbed down the ladder and exited your shred bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. However when you got there you noticed how the kitchen light was still on. Carefully you walked towards the kitchen and peeked you head into the kitchen expecting too see a robber of some sort. To your relief it was just your brother. He was sitting at the table, leaning back into his chair and hands shoved deep into his pockets, seemingly lost in his thoughts. Seeing as it was only your brother you walked in and grabbed a glass and began filling it with water to quench you dry throat. "What are you doing here alone in the middle of night Shin-Nii? It's kind of creepy." you asked joking, taking a sip of the water. Shinchiro didn't say anything and remined silent, it was starting to freak you out. You brother was never this quiet, he was always taking and never shut up. Did something happen with that white haired boy I saw? Is it something to do with him? "M/N" called out Shinchiro finally saying something but in a much more serious tone. He rarely ever spoke like this. "Yes, Shin-Nii" you hummed trying not seemed scared but on the inside you were scared shitless.

      "Why were you following me today?"