Chapter 9

MANGA SPOILERS!!

Is this....what love feels like.

(Authors Note: Your clothes of the day) 

It's been a couple of days since then, and your night terrors stopped. They were instead replaced by other dreams. Dreams that were concerning but not as bad as the other one.

*Punch!* "YOU KNEW ABOUT IT DIDN'T YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT SHINICHIRO?!" Screams Izana as he towering over your brother, who been knocked to the ground. Holding the place in his cheeks where his tanned younger brother punched him. Heavy rain falling form the skies, soaking the three people in the alleyway. "Iza-Nii! You have to calm down!" you plead, trying your best to hold back white haired brother.  "Ah.. so you found out", says Shinchiro, getting up from the ground, "But does that even matter?". Raining dripping down your face, soaking the material of your clothes. Casing it to stick skin tight on you. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'DOES IT MATTER''? THIS IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT ISN'T IT!?" Screams Izana, his voice laced with pain and frustration. "..Come on, Izana. Blood related or not nothing will change between us alright?" calmly reassured the older raven head. "SHUT UP!!!", screeches Izana, "WHY DID YOU EVEN COME TO ME? I'VE ENDURED LOLINESS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. DO YOU GET IT SHINHCHIRO? I THOUGHT I FOUND HAPPINES THAT COULD TAKE ME AWAY FROM THAT HELL". 

Before your dream had any chance of continuing, you felt someone lightly shaking your shoulders. "-/N, M/N! Wake up" called out a voice. Letting outa tired groan, you opened your eye an  immediately caught sight of pair of lavender eyes along with matching mop of hair. "Kashi" you yawn out the persons name. The male hums in acknowledgement at your nickname for him. Rubbing away the sleepiness from your eyes, whilst letting out one final yawn. You lifted your head from the shoulder of the person next to you, who so happens to be Kei. The black haired boy, smiling at you but with a certain sad looking in his eyes as he did so. Odd. 

Scanning the area around, you were confused to find yourself at the café. You and your friends all sat around one table. with yourself in between Keisuke and Takashi. "How did I get here again?" you ask to nobody in particular. "How tired are you that you even forget that you came here with me. M/N" laughs your twin brother. "Well I wouldn't be so tired, if someone didn't snore so god damn loud. I swear your even louder than an elephant" You shot back, glaring daggers at your twin. "H-hey! I don't snore!" countered Manjiro. "You do" you retort. "You do" agrees Ken, the rest of your group soon also agreeing with your statement. Leaving your twin to go sulk in the corner whilst cursing the rest of you out under his breath. 

"But you okay M/N? You've been really tired lately." asks Kei, his eyebrows furrowed in concern as he focuses his eyes on you. "I'm fine Kei, just can't seem to fall asleep because of a certain someone" you reassure, adding empathies to the last two words. Making Manjiro's shoulders flinch, upon hearing your words. "It's not my fault tho" pouts your twin, with fake tears in his eyes. "It is." You all say in chorus. "You bastards" cusses Manjiro under his breath, though you all still heard and ended up bursting out laughing at your twins childish behaviour.