Chapter 10

MANGA SPOILERS!!

"SHINICHIRO!", *Punch*,"YOU KNEW ABOUT IT DIDN'T YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT SHINICHIRO?!"

*Punch!* "YOU KNEW ABOUT IT DIDN'T YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT SHINICHIRO?!" Screams Izana as he towering over your brother, who been knocked to the ground. Holding the place in his cheeks where his tanned younger brother punched him. Heavy rain falling form the skies, soaking the three people in the alleyway. A defining silence hung in the air for a few seconds, though feeling like hours. A defining silence hung in the air for a few seconds, though feeling like hours. But when it seemed like Izana was about to go in and throw another punch at Shinichiro, you stepped in. Holding his clenched fist in your hands. "Iza-Nii! You have to calm down!" you plead, trying your best to hold back white haired brother. "Ah.. so you found out", says Shinichiro, getting up from the ground, "But does that even matter?". Raining dripping down your face, soaking the material of your clothes. Causing it to stick skin tight on you. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'DOES IT MATTER''? THIS IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT ISN'T IT!?" Screams Izana, his voice laced with pain and frustration. "..Come on, Izana. Blood related or not nothing will change between us alright?" calmly reassured the older raven head. "SHUT UP!!!", screeches Izana, "WHY DID YOU EVEN COME TO ME? I'VE ENDURED LOLINESS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. DO YOU GET IT SHINHCHIRO? I THOUGHT I FOUND HAPPINES THAT COULD TAKE ME AWAY FROM THAT HELL". A waterfall of tears streamed down from his eyes and down his cheeks. A pang of guilt hit you hard in your chest. It never crossed your mind exactly how lonely Izana was, he seemed so happy everything you saw him. But now looking back, there were many signs. You were just too blind to notice. 

The silence began to surrounded the three of you again. Izana hung his head low, his entire figure shaking. You still held his fist in your hand, but were too scared to say anything. Afraid you would only make the situation worse. Shinichiro just stood in front of his two brothers, staring at them. His emotions found no where on his face. 

"Did you know?" muttered Izana, his voice shaking slightly. Despite his quiet tone,. his question was heard loud and clear by the other two. "I-I-" incoherent stutters fell off your tongue, unclear how to answer. "I'M ASKING IF YOU KNEW M/N!" yelled your white haired brother, his patience clearly riding thin. You stood there frozen for a second, eye wide. "I-I'm sorry, Iza-Nii" you apologise, gritting your teeth. You turned your head in the other direction, trying to avoid, your older brothers eyes. You knew you wouldn't be bale to handle to look of expression he would have. 

Izana looked at you, head slightly raised and turned in your direction. His eyes as wide as a golf ball. He knew. He knew what the your answer would be, but it still hurt him. It still hurt to know that you betrayed him. The one person he thought that truly loved him for him. The one person he was willing to risk his life for, end up being the one that betrayed him. His sadness turned into betrayal, which quickly turned into rage. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT EVER AGAIN" Yelled Izana, snatching his hand back from your harshly, causing you to stumble back  and fall down on your ass. Izana looked at you with a complicated expression,teeth sinking in to his bottom lip. But he shook off any thought of helping you and stormed off, not looking back once.

You and Shinichiro remained in your spots, not making any attempts of following after him. Knowing full well if you did, no good ill come from it. Shinichiro stared at the spot where his younger adoptive brother previously was, and let out a tired sigh. Walking over to where you were and extend out his hand for you. You grabbed on to his hand as your older brother pulled you back on to you feet. "Come on, let's get home. Gramps will be mad if you get home nay later" says Shinichiro, walking forward and out of the alleyway. Without much a word you followed behind him.