Chapter 8

But you didn't expect  the group that was once filled with joy and adventure would soon turn out to be one another's downfall.

You could hear you breath grow more ragged as you looked down at the body of you Brother. A pool of blood forming around his head. How did this happen? Why did this happen? who did this? You felt your body grow limp, your knees giving up on yourself. Causing you to drop to your knees, dropping the gift bag in your hand into the blood. The bag absorbing the red liquid falling out of your brother pale and cold body.

The sound of police sirens and the flashing colours of red and blue began to surround your brothers bike shop. Your ears began ringing, blocking out the sound of police storming in. Their screams falling deaf upon your ears. All you could do was stare. Stare at the now dead body of your brother. The brother you cared and loved for you like a parent. The brother who promised to protect you despite the fact he couldn't even throw a punch. Was dead. He had left you just like your parents. And all you could do at that moment was scream......

You felt your body shoot up in panic, your eyelids flinging upon. Whipping your head from eft to right to only be met with your dark bedroom. It took a few seconds to realise you were in your room rather than your brothers bike shop. That it was just a nightmare and not reality. Seeing this you let a deep sigh of relief, placing you palm against you still beating heart. Taking a few deep breaths to steady your breathing and pulsating heart. Cold sweat running down your forehead and nape.

It's weird. You've never had nightmares like this before and even more weirder thing is this wasn't the first time either. Previously you used to have nightmares like any other person, they were in frequent. But recently, they started to happen a lot more and they feel so...real. All nightmares feel real that's why makes it so ferrying but the ones you have been having feels as though it is actually apart of reality bad it has happened. That's what is scaring you the most.

That's not the weirdest part either a couple of these weird dreams you having are coming true. The very first one took place a couple of months ago, more specifically that incident. You were completely freaking out when it happened, after having numerous nightmares about a few weeks prior to it actually taking place. Everything happened just like you dreamt about, down every single word.  At first you brushed it off as a mere coincidence but you can't help but fear for the upcoming future. Especially since it may involve the death of your older brother. 

It's now the morning, and you haven't been able to since you woke up last night. Mainly out of fear of the nightmares coming back. Though both you mind, soul and body are screaming at you to sleep, you refuse too. You have plans for today and quite frankly, sleeping now scares you. As per usual Manjiro is still snoring away on his bunk, you let a sigh shaking your head at your brothers habit. Following it with a chuckle as you saw the drool running down the side of his mouth. 

Leaving you brother to enjoy a few moments of peace, you exited your room and headed to the bathroom. You were the first one up so you didn't have to worry but hurrying up for the others and took your sweet ass time. Showering, brushing your teeth and getting dressed.