Chapter 15

"Better watch yourself Kisaki Teruya, or you just might find yourself in your own rat trap. You decide to fuck with my friends, I'll fuck with your life. I look forward for the day your on your knees begging for my mercy"

The wails of the police sirens grew louder and louder by the second the closer they got. You and Teruya showed no intention of moving the two of you engaging in a silent war. The taller male, hovered his face a couple of inches above yours, dark eyes glaring down at you as his lips curls up and let out a snarl. Whilst you stared up at him, chin and nose up high in confidence,as you meet his dark eyes with your own. A mischievous glint in your black eyes and the corner of your lips turn up in taunting smirk.

Neither of you moved a single muscle closer nor further, but then in a single heartbeat. Teruya swung his fist, aiming at the side of you head. Jaw clenched, a vein pulsing at the side of his neck. Intentions filled with killing you, right there and then. You were a hindrance in his plans, and he didn't need a sewer rat to start crawling all over his hard work.

However, you showed sign of panic or surprise, it's almost if you'd expected it. And you had. Izana had told you a lot about Kisaski Teruya, particularly on his hot-headed nature. In knowing this piece of information, you'd decided to put it too good use. On a normal scenario you wouldn't have stood so close to him, nor entertained him as much. The toxic scent of nicotine coming from him, making you stomach churn in sickness. But you put up a for front. Acting as though it didn't bother you. Just to egg him on, enough for him to make the first move.

As his fist was millisecond away from colliding with the side of you head, you ducked down. Taking use of Teruya's moment of surprise, you extend you left leg out. Sweeping at the ground in front of you, knocking the scared male from were he stood. Letting out a small gasp as he fell down hard onto his back. You bounced back up, looking down at Teruya now below.

The black haired male, looking up at with you deadly glare as he used his elbows as support to look up at you. "I would say goodbye to you, but we both know that this won't be the last we'll be seeing each other. So until next time Teruya" You smile sweetly, your tone a sickly fake kind of sincere. Closing your eyes as you wave him farewell.

Then you became aware of the police cars, that were alarmingly close. With one look back at Teruya, you broke out into a sprint. Going as fast and far as your legs could take you away from the police. Hearing the faint sounds of the Police cars coming a screeching stop. Multiple pairs of feet stampeding away, following with a faint yell of 'Police! Hand's behind your back!'. That was the last thing you heard, before you felt something wrap around your wrist and pull you into the alleyway on your right.

Alarmed by the sudden action, your fight instincts switches on. You turn on your heel, fist ready to punch the supposed 'attacker'. But then your entire body comes to sudden halt when you hear your twin's voice, "M/N, its just us". In shock you turn your head, and are surprised to see Manjiro behind you. Though his face seemed calm you could see that deep down he was concerned, But why? Then you remembered the person you were just about to punch. Worried, you dropped your fist and turned back and are horrified to see Keisuke in front of you.

"Shit. I'm so so sorry." You apologise, regret and guilt dumping down on to you. If Manjiro had spoke even a second later, you would've ended up hurting him. That was the absolute last thing you wanted to do. Even the thought of hurting Keisuke, made your heart hurt as though it's being shredded to pieces.

Keisuke noticed the horrified look in your eyes, the guilt that made your lips tremble. t felt like a punch to the gut, seeing you like this. You felt pain, he felt the guilty that you felt it. Even if it wasn't his fault. "Hey, its fine. You didn't, so everything's fine. Besides it's my fault for scaring you like that" softly spoke the boy, bending his back slightly. Moving his head beneath yours and angling upwards so your eyes would meet his instead of he dirty concrete.