𝟏𝟏 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

song: sabrina carpenter - looking at me

° ☆ 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚 ☆ °

I hate art history and it's official. Every Monday and Thursday I have to listen to this awful professor and her voice practically makes my ears bleed.

The past two days have been boring. School work on top of school work. I cannot wait to get my diploma and never come back here again. I got absolutely no sleep and just when I thought yesterday's night was going to be peaceful, my thoughts betrayed me and I got all anxious, but this time with a reason. Today is the day of mine and Dylan's dinner date or whatever that is.

At first I was fine with it, but Kaden's words really got to me. I'm hoping the day passes quickly. And I was looking forward to seeing my new friend Mason, but he's not attending this class today, meaning I will be bored during the lecture.

"Does everyone have their books?" Mrs Hart's voice pierces my ears. Thankfully I brought it with me today. Everyone raised their books in a matter of seconds, what is this, high school? Jesus. I raise my book as well, because clearly we have to.

This is going to be a long class...

~~~

Fashion class makes me frustrated, but gladly I have Lilly with me. We either have to make different clothing or just learn about useless things - today we're experimenting with velvet fabric.

"Girl we should've picked a simpler design." Lilly mumbled beside me and I have to agree with her. We chose a short top with an open back, off-shoulder sleeves and a heart cutout.

"I will get started with the measurements." I told her as she began to cut out the fabric for the sleeves.

"This project has to be done in two weeks everyone!" Our professor raised her voice, getting everyone's attention. Alright, we can manage it by then. I hope.

"Are we choosing red or black velvet?" Lilly looked up to me before cutting too much of the red velvet.

"Definitely red." I reply and she continues with her job. God, my back hurts from leaning forward so much. If I'm like this at twenty-two, I doubt I can even make it to fifty.

I shift in my place and decide to speak up. "So you know the guy I met in art history at the beggining of the week-" I can't even finish my sentence before Lilly interrupts me "-hell yeah! Tell me all about the boy!" She squeals.

"I was thinking of setting him up with someone. At first he was crushing on Ruby, but I feel like Ariel would go perfectly with him." I suggest playfully.

"Ruby? Oh my God, this is hillarious." She tries to keep her laugh down and low. I nod, shaking my shoulders from containing my giggle.

"But damn, Ariel? Is he very talkative and fun?" She asks me.

"Yep, that's why Ariel came to my mind immediately." I told her back. I can tell a million ideas are running through her head right now. "Consider the job done, all I need is his name." Lilly playfully jabs my arm.

"Mason Lawrence." I reply, punching her shoulder. Fair's fair.

I get a wink in reply, knowing she's got something up her sleeve.

~~~

It's currently 5:30pm which means I have to leave right now to get there in time. He said he was picking me up, but something came in between, which is okay, that just saves me from an uncomfortable car ride with him.

I picked out a black top with a big cutout and paired it with a white mini skirt. Simple but cute, just what I like.

Giving myself one last check in the mirror next to my door, I leave my apartment and head down on the road.