𝟏𝟖 | 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟

song: arctic monkeys - i wanna be yours

° ☆ 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚 ☆ °

I could not sleep for the entire goddamn night. My body was on fire. Ugh, I really do not want to admit this, because we were supposed to stay friends but... This was heaven.

It felt so wrong, yet so right. The way Kaden made me feel last night is undescribable. I have never been touched like that in my entire life. I didn't know what was gonna happen, but later on, his devilish grin told me everything I needed to know. He was bringing me out of my comfort zone and I was all here for it.

I know he was expecting me to say something, while we were in the kitchen together, but I had no words prepared on my tongue. My ex boyfriend never pleased me, as he only did things that felt good for him.

This feeling was so new to me. And I loved every second of it. I never even knew a woman could feel this good. He made me feel like a princess and I honestly can't imagine what's about to come next. I'm not denying it anymore - I'm attracted to him. Badly.

I almost felt embarrassed, because I didn't know how to react to his hot, wet touch, but I think he didn't even notice.

Checking the time on my phone, I see it's 9:00 am, and me and the girls are having a small beach picnic at 10:30 am. Crap, how am I supposed to survive this? Not even nine hours before the picnic, Kaden was making me come on the kitchen island. This feels wrong to think about. It feels like a sin. But I may happen to love sins that involve him.

As I look around the bedroom, I can see that Lilly is no longer in here. Looks like I'm the last one to get up today too. Walking out in a big t-shirt, I stop in my spot. No, no, no. I didn't pick up my clothes last night.

Please universe, please tell me Kaden picked them up for me.

Suddenly, a body bumps into me. It's Mason. "Good morning, I hope you slept well." He says.

"Yep, totally did." I smile up at him. I'm a horrible liar.

"Camila wanted me to wake you up, but I guess there's no need for that now." He chuckles to himself.

"Oh, what did she need me for?" I question.

"You guys are leaving for the beach thirty minutes early, because the sun is gonna be very strong later on." He tells me and leads me towards the lounge area.

"Morning!" Camila grins widely at me. Then she comes in for a hug.

"Someone's in a really good mood." I giggle at her energy.

"That's right. Are you able to get ready soon?" She asks me as she releases me from the hug.

"I will be ready before you know it." I answer. "Where are the others?"

"Probably somewhere around the house." She laughs and I follow up behind her. "Would you like some morning tea?" She offers.

"Of course, thank you." I accept and we start walking towards the kitchen island. Fuck.

I try my best not to look suspicious as I attempt to look under the island for a white pair of lace panties. I notice a hair tie on my wrist, so I pretend to drop it. Squatting down, I take a quick look, and thankfully the area is clear.