Ch 3. Promises

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi took a deep breath as he stared up at the ceiling of his bedroom, the All Might merch all over his room staring at him was oddly comforting. It was confusing to sort his feelings out, he had expected to die fighting his brother. He hadn't planned on living and now he had another life to live, it was almost daunting and terrifying.

He had exchanged phone numbers with Toshinori, the older man had been so relieved he wasn't going to cut ties. It had honestly been heartbreaking, but Yoichi knew what being alone felt like. He had been that way for the five years his brother kept him the Vault, before his Hero had rescued him.

Oh, Katsumi....he was dead now. Long dead, by at least two hundred years. A few tears escaped his control and rolled his cheek. He would no longer be able to feel his lover's presence, nor would he be able kiss, hug, cuddle, or laugh with him.

Yoichi didn't notice the moment he fell asleep until he woke in an odd void, it was pitch black and empty. At least he thought it was, but when turned around there were six people standing in a line not far from him.

Odd, who were they? What did they want from him?

"Yoichi." A voice spoke, a excruciatingly familiar voice. Yoichi green eyes locked onto a spiky haired figure, the sandy blonde hair and piercing red eyes so familiar that it physically hurt to look at.

"Katsumi...my Hero." Yoichi choked out wanting to run to his lover, but for some reason his feet refused to move.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it Angel." Katsumi greeted with a sad smile." If your wondering how it is I am here, along with other One For All users...its because a copy of our personality, memories, and morals are in One For All. I was saddened to see you hadn't become a Vestige, but now I see it was because you were reincarnated."

"What are your successors names?" Yoichi asked curiously." I know Sokka, but the others are unfamiliar to me."

Katsumi turned and nodded to the other users who each took a step forward.

"I am Hikage, Fourth user...my Quirk was called Danger Sense." Hikage introduced himself with a nod." I am the longest living user, since most of my life I was simply hiding from All For One."

Yoichi nodded, accepting the explanation. At least one person hadn't died a premature death due to his brother.

"I am Daigorou." Daigorou stated with a smirk." I'm number Five, my Quirk is Black Whip. It shoots black energy out in a whip like appearance."

"I am En and number Six, Quirk Smokescreen." En said simply, clearly not a big talker if Yoichi were to guess. Yoichi gave the user a small nod before turning to the last one, a woman with long black hair and dark grey eyes.

"I am Nana, number Seven." Nana said with a small smile." My Quirk is Float."

"It is wonderful to meet you all, I am so proud all of you managed to hold out so well against my brother." Yoichi said with a sad smile." I am however extremely sorry I forced you all to deal with my own family problems."

"Nah, don't mention it." Daigorou said with head shake." We're Heroes, it's what we are meant to do. I regret nothing, in fact even if I didn't need to I would have helped anyway."

The other users nodded in agreement with Daigorou, making Yoichi's eyes water with happiness. Jeeze, Katsumi was right, he was sentimental to a fault.