Ch 14. Survival

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi screamed as the hands of Shigaraki pressed against his chest, his clothing and skin cracking away revealing blood and muscle underneath. A jet of blue flames shot towards the blue haired Villain, forcing them to let go and jump backwards. He gasped for air, his lungs partially compromised by the raw flesh exposed and the pain.

He watched in pain as Dabi fought Shigaraki, eventually causing the Villain to flee due to an uneven match. Soon Dabi was back at his side, frowning over the severe wounds Yoichi had currently. A few curses leaving the flame users mouth, as they looked around for something or help...Yoichi didn't really know.

"Hang in there, Yoichi." Dabi muttered, picking him up and adjusted him so that his chest wasn't brushing against the flame users clothing.

As soon as he was secured Dabi began running as Quickly as he could, Yoichi keeping pained yelps in to not impede the mans progress. He began to feel the effects of his open wound more, the blood was not flowing overly fast...however it wasn't stopping and he had already lost a lot of it.

He let out a whimper of pain, unable to contain it and earned a worried huff from the flame user. Dabi was going through so much trouble for him, it reminded him of Katsumi and how they had rescued him nearly two centuries ago. He felt himself starting to drift, hoping it was only exhaustion and not his body giving out.

"I'm so tired, where are we?" Yoichi asked the flame user, Dabi glancing down with a grimace.

"We're at least a half hour away from the nearest Hospital." Dabi admitted, their voice tinted with mild concern. Yoichi blinked through the blurriness of his vision, feeling a pang of fear shoot through him.

"Can't go to a Hospital...Hero...Commission, wants to control me." Yoichi managed to get out, earning an alarmed look from Dabi." UA, I need Recovery Girl....please."

He wasn't awake long enough to see if the flame user had gone with his suggestion and soon he was waking inside the void. Surrounding him were the extremely worried faces of his successors and predecessor, Katsumi in particular looked extremely concerned.

"Yoichi, your not in good shape right now." Katsumi murmured and he gave his lover a sad smile, he felt more attached to the void right now then previous visits. It indicated he was forming a connection to the void like the other One For All users, which meant he was nearly at death's door.

Yoichi just walked over and gave his lover a small hug, wanting some comfort after what he had just went through. He'd almost been locked up again, he was extremely lucky that Dabi hadn't liked what the League were doing. Funny how in both of his lives, he gets rescued by a strong tall man, with a volatile Quirk, and scars.

For a moment he just enjoyed being in the presence of his lover, listening to their heart beat even if it should technically be impossible as they weren't alive. Perhaps they were using the void to mimic the sound of a heartbeat for his benefit, it would be something his Hero would do for him.

"I was really scared, my Hero." Yoichi whispered softly, earning a small sigh from the other man.

"I know, I am just relieved your rescuer hadn't expected to have helped kidnap a child, even if they don't know your not actually a child." Katsumi said with huff." It also looks like you've developed a crush on the guy, seems you have a type."

"Perhaps." Yoichi admitted, but didn't say anything else.

He didn't know how long he'd stayed in void, he chatted with most of the other users and learned interesting stories and facts about them. Eventually however he felt the pull to leave the void and gave Katsumi a small nod, before fading back to reality.