Ch 8. Float

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

FILLER CHAPTER - no actual plot in this one, just fluff!

I am debating whether Yoichi should be with someone else romantically, it would technically be a poly-relationship since he isn't breaking up with Katsumi. That being said Katsumi is dead and inside OFA so it wouldn't really be that much of an issue.

The main issue would be who Yoichi ends up with, as much as I like the idea of BakuDeku or ShinDeku....due to Yoichi being an adult (in a younger body), I will likely pair him with a older person....

You have the choice of who, with reasons behind the choices.

1. Shouta Aizawa/Eraserhead ( He's the teacher of class 1-A and that will make things more difficult to write. I don't usually like writing teacher-student relationships, that being said I will keep an open mind for it in the event this is chosen; Aizawa's headcanon sexuality is Bisexual)

2. Hawks ( He isn't too old, yet he is still considered and adult...not really anymore needed to say about this one. I headcanon Hawks as Bisexual)

And finally number 3. Mirai Sasaki/Nighteye (I just think Nighteye deserves happiness and love...that's it...that's my entire reason. I headcanon Nighteye as Gay/Asexual)

Just comment on the character you want!! I won't guarantee that it will make it into the story, but if it does then I want to know who you'd want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi was in a bit of a situation, it had been about two weeks since the battle training accident and he was panicking.

Why?

Because he had manifested another Quirk, more precisely he had manifested Float. He was now about two hundred meters above the school field, Aizawa was unable to do anything due to how high he was. If Aizawa used Eraser then he would fall, likely dying from impact or getting fatally injured.

"Um, would it be possible for Uraraka-chan to send you up here, sensei?" Yoichi asked, his voice wavering slightly. He didn't like heights very much, not when he wasn't attached to anything.

'Sorry about this, I was just feel a bit frustrated.' Nana said with a wince.' I didn't mean to push my Quirk towards you.'

'It's fine, I can't get mad at you being a little frustrated.' Yoichi responded reassuringly.' If I blamed you for that, then I would have to blame myself for it whenever I get frustrated.'

Nana sent a relieved feeling through One For All, before Yoichi tuned back into reality seeing Aizawa and Ochaco floating up towards him. He also noted how Toshinori had arrived on scene, looking like he had seen a ghost. He was likely remembering Nana, who he clearly missed.

Slowly Aizawa managed to arrive next to him, before grabbing a hold on his arm and ordering Ochaco to lower them slowly.

"Thanks, sensei." Yoichi commented relieved." I hadn't intended that to happen, it was a complete accident."

"That's fine, problem child." Aizawa responded with a sigh." Just try and keep the whole manifesting Quirks thing less troublesome from now on, I can't save you every time."

Once they landed Aizawa used Eraser on him, forcing Float to stop.

When he felt it was safe to let go of Ochaco, Yoichi turned to face Toshinori who was watching him sadly. He had told the man that he would manifest the former users Quirks, but Yoichi had a feeling it hadn't sunk in until Float manifested.