Ch 11. Banned

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, looks like your awake!" Recovery Girl's voice pulled Yoichi out of his thoughts of the strange sketch he had drawn." Oh, you drew Sir Nighteye, I know him...he used to be Toshinori's sidekick."

Yoichi blinked at the information, perhaps One For All influenced his drawing? After all surely Toshinori had the Quirk while Sir Nighteye was his sidekick, even so it was odd that he had given so much detail on someone he hadn't even met personally.

"I've never seen them before." Yoichi admitted with a frown." How did I draw someone I never once met before?"

Recovery Girl herself gave a small frown of her own, before she just shrugged it off.

"Perhaps it's an aspect of your Quirk we hadn't discovered till now." Recovery Girl suggested softly as she finished checking me over.

Just as she finished the door opened, revealing Toshinori and Aizawa. Yoichi's face lit up in excitement, he was glad his teacher didn't get too injured. However the worried look on both of their faces made him pause, something was wrong. That was when he noted the third person, what was Tsukauchi doing here?

"Toshi-san, Aizawa-sensei." Yoichi greeted with a nod, before focusing on the Detective." Hi Tsukauchi-san, what are you doing here?"

"I don't know, perhaps it's due to your blatant Vigilantism." Tsukauchi stated with an exasperated expression. Yoichi winced, he had known logically what he had done was illegal, but he hadn't been raised with those laws in mind.

Izuku's memories could only remind him so much, as he didn't exactly have the emotions that went with the memories he could view. Feeling slightly guilty for making things difficult for the Detective, he bowed his head apologetically.

"I am sorry, Tsukauchi-san." Yoichi mumbled to the Detective." I was only look to protect myself and my classmates at the time."

"That's why your not in trouble." Tsukauchi stated, causing Yoichi's head to snap up in disbelief." Your being let off with a warning, don't make this a habit. Understood?"

Yoichi nodded his head firmly, he would at least attempt not to make the same mistake twice. Whether another situation would force his hand, that was another story entirely.

"Understood, sir!" Yoichi responded cheerfully, earning an eye roll from the Detective.

"Alright, then for now I need to go question the your classmates about the situation, for anymore important details." Tsukauchi stated with a sigh." Contact me if you remember anything important."

"Wait." Yoichi called out just before the Detective could leave." My brother...I mean father, he's still alive..."

Tsukauchi and Toshinori gave each other grim looks, while Aizawa just blinked at the information. While his teacher knew about All For One, they didn't fully realize the threat the man possessed. Ironically, Aizawa would have the least problems dealing with his bro-father due to their own Quirk.

"We know, I am so sorry Midoriya." Toshinori said, his head bowed." I thought for sure I had killed him..."

Yoichi reached out and placed a hand on the number one Heroes head, ruffling the hair. A small smile on his face, he didn't blame Toshinori for a mistake anyone could have made in that moment. After all, the man was almost dead himself after the battle with All For One.

"You were on your death bed after that battle, I don't blame you." Yoichi stated, earning a grateful look from the Hero.

"Still, I feel like I should have at least made sure the body wasn't moved or did something to prevent that man from returning." Toshinori said with a sigh." Nevertheless, I will attempt to deal with the situation before you need too, even if I can't...I will help you defeat your relative."