Ch 13. Escape

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi felt ice cold fear at the voice of his older brother, the same brother that had killed him, mentally tortured, and isolated him from the world for years upon years. He had never completely gotten over the fear of his older brother, now turned father, even after swearing to fight them.

He turned slowly to face the man that had ruined his former life, Danger Sense spiking constantly. He knew very well how willing All For One was about killing even family, but he wasn't going to go without a fight. At least the way he was addressed indicated that the man didn't realize he was Yoichi and only thought of him as Izuku.

"A-All For One." Yoichi murmured, taking a step away from the god of the Underground.

"Ah, I see All Might told you about me." All For One commented, seemingly nodding to themselves. They had no face, other then a mouth and it was covered with scar tissue from the battle in which Toshinori had thought to have killed the man.

"He told me your an insane psychopath who has lived for over two hundred years and has a bad habit of killing the previous One For All users." Yoichi stated, glaring when All For One let out a bark of laughter.

"You so much like my brother it's actually quite disturbing." All For One admitted and Yoichi had to hide a wince at the comment.

He took a step backwards, eying the room for any exits. Yoichi did not like the tone in his broth...no fathers voice, that was the same kind of tone they had when they locked him up inside the Vault like last time. If he was locked away again, the chances of someone rescuing him like before was slim.

After all what are the chances of someone breaking him out twice, plus All For One wouldn't be foolish as to repeat the same mistakes as before. All For One's clicked their tongue and smirked, amusement clear as day on what little of their face was able to be seen.

"Or perhaps, just perhaps...your not just my son at all, Yoichi." All For One purred out and Yoichi froze, uncontrollable fear beginning to rise inside him at the words.

They knew, oh god they knew he wasn't Izuku Midoriya.

Yoichi turned and ran, rushing through the door to the room and down the halls of the building. He didn't know where he was going or heading, but he refused to be locked away again.

His heart was practically in his throat, his mouth dry as sand, and his panic was beginning to affect his rational thoughts. He couldn't allow himself to be caught, he hated that dark, cold, and bare room that the monster he used to call brother had placed him in. No, no, no...he refused to go through that again.

Unfortunately his luck wasn't all that great and he ran into a dead end room, the sounds of footsteps behind him getting closer by the second. Tears threatened to fall as he looked around for a hiding spot, he quickly spotted a small closet. He crawled in and covered his mouth to lower the audio of his breath.

'Please don't find me...please, please...' Yoichi mentally chanted in his head on repeat, he was vaguely aware of Katsumi's voice trying to calm him down. However he was far to scared to actually make out the words, he hadn't felt this kind of fear in a long long time.

"Goddammit, I do as they ask and help kidnap someone and they lose them in the first hour of them being here." A voice grumbled, making Yoichi's entire body stiffen.

He tensed as the footsteps stopped next to the closet and the sound of a sigh could be heard next to him, before the person seemed to mutter something inaudible under their breath. He didn't move, even though he knew he had been discovered.