𝐎𝐍𝐄

————————————————————

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 : 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 - 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

————-

NAOMI
Naomi walked into the packed stadium. The grizzly fans were out and ecstatic. She was an introvert and couldn't stand the thought of being surrounded by people she didn't know, but for him she'd do anything.

Her and Jamel had been best friends since high school. It was almost if they were attached at the hip. Their bond did drift when Jamel got drafted and she moved to Atlanta.

She walked to the bar and ordered her classic, sangria. Waiting for her drink she looked around the bar. So many fans wore his jersey, #12, Morant.

"Damn Ja, these people love you." She said amazed and grabbed her drink, tipping the bartender.

Slinging her YSL bag over her shoulder, her phone began to buzz. she grabbed it while sipping her drink. Jamel was blowing her phone up.

Yo Nai you here? -8:20pm

Ong yo ass better be here -8:20pm

I been tryna link you for 3 years, Lil bougie ass bet.-8:20pm

She laughed to herself. Ja was crazy but he was right. Nai was working hard for years in Atlanta not really talking to anyone. She was so invested into building her clothing business "BODY". Ja helped her in anyway that he could. Even though she told him no, he still did everything he could to help her.

Wether it is was shouting her out on his page or sending money through PayPal. He did whatever he could to help her.

Walking down the steps she walked down to her floor seat, showing security her badge. Ja had bought her floor seats for the season.