𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: Gone till November- ROD WAVE

————————

It was the next morning and Nai was getting ready to go see her family before Ja's big Western Confrence Game. It had been years since she had seen her family and she wanted to pay them a visit.

A part of her was very anxious. She hadn't seen her parents or her siblings in so long. They didn't even know she was back in town. But, today Nai decided to just face it.

She was the bathroom curling her simple half up hairstyle. Rod Wave's Gone Till November played lowly from her phone. She sung along quietly while sleeking her edges down to perfection.

"Sorry my friend, I don't wanna be alone again." She hummed, she loved Rod Wave. His music always helped her get motivated while being away from home for so long.

Ja smiled and walked in the bathroom taking off his sweaty shirt. "Where you goin' looking this good?" He smiled as she blushed and paused her music.

"Remember I told you I was gonna go see my family." She unplugged her curling iron and looked at him while he took the ponytail out his hair. He nodded remember she told him that morning before he left for his morning practice.

He wrapped his arms around her kissing all over her neck and the side of her face. "Smell good Nai." He engulfed her scent like he always would.

She pushed him off of her, "Ja! You sweaty as hell!" She huffed and fixed her makeup with her brush in the mirror and sprayed a little perfume on.

"My fault bougie, just wanted to show you some love before you leave." He shrugged and tossed his shirt in the dirty clothes bin. "Act stank if you want to, know ion care." He walked out of the bathroom.

Nai laughed to herself and cleaned up her mess in the bathroom. She knew he felt some type of way about her pushing him off, but damn she had just did her makeup and gotten dressed.

Walking out of the bathroom she spotted him putting his phone on the nightstand with just a towel on.

She walked to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Naw hell naw, get up off of me." He slightly pushed her off of him. If Ja was gonna do one thing, he was gonna be petty.

She rolled her eyes "Stop being so damn petty. You knew I had just finished my hair and makeup." She held her arms out and he hugged her.

"You ain't checking shit. Relax." He laughed and kissed her cheek. "Make sure you at the game before 7." He lifted her chin up while she nodded.

He bit his lip while looking down at her. She looked good. Her jeans hugged her curves so good and her shirt showed a slight cleavage.

Nai blushed, "Alright let me get up outta here for you get any ideas." She shook her head, he had that look in his eyes like he wanted to start something. Even though she wanted to, she had business to handle today.

He kissed her lips before she turned around, "Alright I'll see you at the game boog. Be safe, I love you."

She smiled "I love you too, good luck tonight. Text me." Grabbing her purse and keys she walked out of the room.