𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: CHILDS PLAY - DRAKE

————————

The group finally left the house and were now at the Buckhead location of Body's first storefront. Naomi was nervous, but extremely excited. All of her hard work was paying off. Her vision came to life more than ever.

Ja turned the car off and looked over at Nai while she fixed her hair. She put on more and more lipgloss while running her comb through her hair.

"Boog, you look good relax mama." He laughed to himself. Nai was always in a nervous and in a frenzy.

"You sure baby? Like ion have no fly aways no messed up makeup none of that?" She looked at him while she grabbed her purse.

He leaned over and kissed on her cheek, "Relax, you look good and you smell good too. Just calm down you nervous as hell."

She looked at him "I just want everything to go right today like no fuck ups at all."

He nodded, "I got you, today all about you and your brand."

She cheesed, "Thank you for being here too, it really means a lot."

"Fasho, told you I got you forever." He turned the car off and got out. Grabbing his wallet, he put it in his back pocket and locked the truck. She came around to the other side and met him.

She started recording herself while talking, "Hey everyone, thanks for all the love and support for Body. The orders been going crazy, definitely working on getting those shipped tonight or tomorrow morning. Today is the grand opening of the first storefront and we will be doing giveaways so pull up if you can. Thank y'all." She blew a kiss while Ja grabbed her other hand.

"Damn you really got this clothing shit on lock." He continued walking while looking down at her posting to her Instagram story. If she was anything, she was about her money.

She smiled and locked her phone, "You think so? I been trying. Body is like my baby you know?"

He nodded. They walked in through the back and seen the store. There were balloons arches, Tables with treats, pictures of Nai and her staff, & pictures of when she first started.

"Yeah my parents and your parents really helped a lot. I asked them to come down and help plan my storefront a while ago. They helped with all of this." She looked around amazed. It was a dream and she couldn't believe it.

The clothes where on display tables and racks & shelves that were organized and designed intricately.

While she wandered around the store, she seen the line outside. The line was down the street and wrapped around. Luckily her family and friends knew to come through the back with security.

"Boog." Ja walked up to her.

"Yeah baby?" She looked up at him.

"You know I'm really fucking proud of you and all this shit, right?" He tucked her hair behind her ear and looked her in her eyes.

She blushed. "Baby stop, you gonna fuck my makeup up."

He laughed, "You and this damn makeup."