𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Chapter contains Sexual Content

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: Sativa - JHENÈ AIKO FT SWAE LEE

————————

It was 3 am, Ja and Naomi had just got back to her house. He was sober enough to drive them to her crib. Meanwhile, Naomi was fucked up. She had one too many.

Getting out on the driver's side he went around to the passengers side and opened the door.

"Boog, let me get the keys." He said while she dug in her purse and handed him her key ring.

He grabbed them from her and looked at her. "Come on let me pick you up." He grabbed her purse along with his bag. He picked her up out the seat. Shutting the door, he walked to her front door.

Unlocking it, he opened the door and walked inside. Laying her down on the couch, he locked the car door back and locked the front door. He took off his Dior B22's and looked at her struggling to get off the couch.

He laughed lowly to himself. "Come here mama." He watched as she struggled to walk to him.

"Ja this shit not funny, can you take me upstairs please?" She looked at him and took off her heels while unzipping her dress.

He picked her back up and walked to the stairs. She played in his hair while he walked up the stairs.

"First door on the right." She pointed while he followed her direction. Walking into her room he laid her on the bed.

Ja took his jewelry off and put it on the dresser. He checked his phone to see the messages from Dtap and Chris.

C: yo we just got in
-3:15

D: we did too
-3:15

We did too, this girl fucked up. Can't handle no liquor 😂. Ima get up with y'all in the am though.
-3:16

"Aye, yo girls made it home safe."
Laughing to himself he felt two arms snake around his waist. Looking back he seen Nai looking up at him.

"Wassup?" He turned around to look down at her. She only had on her bra and panties. She had also let her hair down.

"How long you staying in town?" She continued looking up at him while tugging at his jeans.

He watched her, "3 more days." He was shocked. He usually took the lead when they had sex but Nai was in the mood tonight.

She nodded and got down on her knees while pulling his jeans down. She pulled his briefs down revealing his already hard member.

She smirked and grabbed it. "You already hard for me?" She spit all over his dick and watched him.

He bit his lip as he felt her mouth around his dick. She sucked on it softly while looking up at him. Taking more and more with each suck.

"Fuck baby." He groaned while he watched her. He reached over and grabbed her hair. He held it up out of her face.

Before he knew it, she was deep throating him. She played with his balls in the other hand while topping him.