𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: Practice - DRAKE

————————

3 weeks had passed by and Naomi was back at work. Work was her escape, it was her world. Her creative ideas flowed so easily at work. After having that talk with Ja, she decided to get comfortable with her team and form relationships with them. Things were going smoothly now.

They were about to have a meeting about the first storefront. Naomi was super excited all of her friends and family were going to be in The A for her grand opening.

Everyone gathered at the table and sat down with their papers in front of them. Sitting at the head of the table, Nai put her reading glasses on.

"Good morning guys, I had us breakfast delivered as well if you didn't see in the break room." She smiled, she actually adored the team she had.

"Nai getting us right, Finna be a good ass day!" Brandon exclaimed

"Nai getting us right, Finna be a good ass day!" Brandon exclaimed. He was a young guy who was skilled in Marketing. He was a FAMU graduate.

"Yes, I could kill for some eggs right na'." Stass sat back in her chair. Stass was Nai's assistant and her closest friend in Atlanta. Stass was the first person she met down there.

"Good mornin' Naiii." Mia walked in late and hugged Nai. Mia was from Miami and was one of the models for the brand. Mia had a huge impact on the Instagram influencers.

While Mia sat down, Nai skimmed over her papers. "Okay so, as y'all know, the grand opening of Body's first store front will be this Saturday."

The team started clapping and cheering. Smiling, Nai continued to speak, " We've been working so hard for this so we gotta make sure everything is perfect."

"So, Mia I want you and Lanez to get some flicks in for the advertisement today. I have the other models coming in as well."

Grabbing her phone, she checked to see if Lanez, the photographer hit her back.
"Okay, and Lanez gone be here all day. I already got the pieces I want pictured out for y'all." Mia nodded.

"Brandon, Can you send me the new ad layouts and website designs you've been working on too?." Brandon Nodded while pulling out his MacBook.

"Yesss, we finna run this shit up!" Mia smiled. She really loved working with Nai. Nai always made sure Mia was good and Mia did the same.

Stass looked up from her phone, "Nai, I got the caterers and vendors ready for the pop up shop we doing in Piedmont Park as well."