𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐧 - 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐁𝐎𝐘

______________

Summer was just kicking off In Atlanta and Memphis. Naomi was hard at work in Atlanta with plans to open a new store front in the coming months. Things had been going good for her business, herself, and her relationship.

She decided to have a team meeting this morning about the new location. Ever since that talk she had with Ja, she decided to always take their opinions into consideration before making a big move.

"Okay but Mia, what I'm saying is, why not Miami?" She looked at her smart board in the break room with her team. For a week now, they had been debating on the new store locations. It was between New York City & Miami.

"Girl I'm just saying them hoes ain't scared to steal a bitch whole merchandise." Mia shrugged. If anybody knew anything about Miami, she did. "We gone need an armed security roun' that bitch."

"So if not Miami, what about New York? I mean we have some of our vendors up there and we could get a good clientele." Brandon looked up from His MacBook screen. Brandon was from New York, so he too, knew all the ins and outs.

"I say New York as well, I think we could get some mod-" Stass looked up from her Calendar and started but, was quickly cut off by Mia.

"You only saying that cause that nigga be back and forth to N.Y. Clock it." Mia rolled her eyes while grabbing a snack off the table.

It was true, Stass had a new boo on the low who lived in N.Y. She made secret trips every other week to go see him without her boyfriend thinking twice about it. Shit, he was paying, and treated her how she wanted to be treated. Why not?

"Alright leave her alone." Naomi shook her head laughing a little. "Mia, Lanez is here so let's go work with him for some new Ad Layouts. I want to get them out by Thursday night, for the Friday Drop." Naomi grabbed her Gold telfar, coffee cup, and her phone.

Brandon grabbed his things and walked out of the meeting room. Brandon was really discreet about his personal life so no one ever bothered to ask. But, before Naomi could walk out she was stopped.

"I don't know Nai, I don't feel good about cheating on Calan." She shook her head and fiddled with her nails, walking with Nai to her office. Cheating on him had been eating her up. She tried convincing herself that maybe he was cheating on her too.

"Look. Stass I feel like, we're at the age now, where we know what we want and Calan hasn't been giving you that. But you're so attached to the point where you don't wanna let go. It's okay to move on. Just tell him you want a break to figure out exactly what it is you want." Naomi sat her things down in the beanbags her office had. She, Stass, and Mia always had these girl talks.

"It's gonna be hard but ima try when I get home later. I just feel like this isn't going to go well." She sat down on the sofa covered in Murakami pillows.

"Just try Stassy." Nai glanced down at her desk and seen a picture of her and Ja from a couple weeks ago. He had flown down and taken her to dinner. Grabbing her phone she decided to FaceTime him.

...

Ja's season had ended a couple weeks ago and he was glad. He caused so much controversy this season and just wanted to lay low for a few months. He was stressed and wanted to go to Atlanta for a while to just be with Nai. His mind was extremely heavy from this season.