𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 : 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐆 𝐘𝐎

——————

Leaving the game, the two went to dinner at their favorite place, "Trap fusion".

The owner Liz, had know the two of them before they were born. She and their mothers were close friends.

Naomi walked in while Ja held the door for her and walked in behind her.

"Damn this still look the same since we were kids." Naomi smiled and looked around.

The chairs and tables were still the same. Many people came here because of how authentic it was to Memphis culture.

It was like The turkey Leg hut of Memphis, lol.

Nai and Ja looked at the picture wall. It's consisted of rappers, actors, & even politicians. But among all of these people they had the biggest pictures on the board.

 But among all of these people they had the biggest pictures on the board

Jamel & Nai 2018

Ja laughed and pointed at the picture of them. "Man who the fuck we thought we was?"

Naomi laughed "I remember this day. Remember I had cut my hair in that bob and was wearing baggy clothes like baby girl?" Ja laughed hard as hell.

"Oh yeah and moms thought you was tryna be a boy or sum?"

"I had you come pick me up cause her ass was trippin bad. Like girl be for real." Naomi rolled her eyes thinking about how extra her mother could be.

He laughed as Liz walked up.

Liz smiled and wrapped her arms around the two of them "Look at my babies!"

"Hey Ms.Liz" they both smiled and embraced the short woman.

She grabbed her camera "Come y'all let me get a picture. Y'all grew up in here! Better act like y'all know!"

Ja and Nai hugged each other and smiled at the camera. Liz cooed "Nai look how you got Jaja smiling. Don't leave us again baby. You hear?"

Naomi looked at both of them and nodded, "I hear Ms.Liz." She smiled, she felt so loved here.

"I'm cooking up y'all favorites. Y'all ain't no guest, go back to the black room I'll have the food out in a minute. & Jamel bring my baby Makaria by here, I ordered those captain crunch for them breakfast pancakes she like" she smiled and shooed them to the back.