In Our Way

Amaya's P.O.V.

In the hideout, It was Pain and the others figuring out a plan to destroy the Leaf Village once and for all. I sat down far away from them as I watched the rain pour down with a sky filled with dark clouds. It was something I felt inside me for so long, dark and alone like the world is against everything.

" Amaya" Pain called my name as I stood up to head over to them

" what is it?" I said to them as they were showing me the map of what was their thoughts on turning the battle to the Leaf Village

Suddenly a noise from far away appeared, questioning what it was all of a sudden. Leaving the hideout as the rain was pouring down on me.

" what the hell?" Thought I heard a strange noise.

" The thought of someone who I thought was a real friend to me turns out the exact opposite" his voice sounded familiar as I didn't think he could find this place.

" You sure know how to sniff around what you need Jiraya" I turned giving him a smirk. As he came to look at me he noticed the change of my eyes. I decided to let the voices control my mind knowing all I wanted was to disappear.

" Your eyes.." he said with a soft tone of voice

" Who sent you?"

" Your old master" he said as my I felt surprised of what he said

I laughed it off " You really want me to believe that she said you to find me? The one person who just let me behind bars letting Danzo beat me, control me and now somehow this is an effort of care?" I grew angry

" She may have done many wrong things but she has never thought of you in that sort of way. You already knew how she lost her love one and could bare to lose another. She doesn't show her love to you because she scared of losing you, she wants you to become stronger."

Pulling out my Kunai Knife in front of me " Stronger? Jiraya I am not the person who you use to know. He's taken control over me and I can't seem to fully stop what he's doing. Leave now or I know all this will be part of my guilt" he didn't move an inch instead read himself to fight me.

" I will fight you even if it means sacrificing my own life Amaya. You are the best ninja soldier I ever seen grow up but you, you will bring this world at peace again."

I know this is a part of guilt that will haunt me forever.. I don't want to do this but Madara has his way of me.. I let him take me and all I could do it watch.. Jiraya I am sorry..

~

" ugh this is so annoying! Why do we always have to go out for training knowing all you take me is the hot springs?!" I said annoyed

I met Jiraya through Tsunade thinking that I could get good training from him.

I was feared from many people and I never really like being anywhere knowing how much I get judged for but from them they seem different.

" Oh come on you don't want to miss all the fun" he said sounding like a whole creep

" This is so Annoying!" I felt so annoyed and threw a piece of rock on his head " I'm heading back"

" Oww!! where?!" he said rubbing his head " wait we have training!"

" Forget it, Im not interested"

" why are you like that?" he asked me " you let out your emotions at one point then the next you push everything away like your hiding something"

I turned to face him and took a deep breath " I don't know.. maybe I don't want people to know my true self because I know what people's intention's are"

" which is what?"

" People hurt each other's life. Everything that we are facing in training is preparing us for war.
I have seen so many things that traumatized me to who I am now. I can't even trust my own self feeling that someday it will take over."

" Maybe you don't have to" he said as patted my head " You need to accept more of yourself than to blame everything you aren't at fault here. Many people may want to cause terrible things but not everyone is bad. You just have to find the right people"

" You think so?" I looked up at him as he already messed up my hair

" Yeah like Kakashi for example" he laughed a little " now why don't we go start our actual training, understanding your own self"

~

It was cold and wet as I felt myself breathing heavily as I looked at Jiraya seeing him all tired as well. I don't remember the last time I had to fight against him.

" It's over Amaya, your negative thoughts are controlling you and I can't stop unless you help yourself"

" I don't need you or anybody! I need you to stop getting in our way!" As I was about to use the last of attack on Jiraya, the rest of the Akastuki came in behind me. They realized that he found their hideout.

" Looks like the enemy is rather good but we need to finish him." said Pain as I took a step back

" Amaya wait" he called out my name

" Goodbye Jiraya" I walked out and let the rest of the akatuki finish him. Hearing the pain they are using on him. I felt the guilt in me letting him to rot and die. His arm was torn as many metals was aimed through his body.

Falling down on my knees not only I felt the pain what happened to him but my heart dropping terribly like I just lost the world to live.

what is this feeling... this vision I am seeing..

Itachi.. Sasuke..?