Friends or enemies

Obito's P.O.V.

" Damn it, why is everything not according to plan? Damn it Kakashi!" I felt the anger rush through me knowing everything is failing.

what the hell should I do..

" Why not a plan B?" turning around I faced to see a man, his skin was filled with scabs of the snake as he wore a red cloak to cover his face.

" Who the hell are you?" I said as he gave off a smirk on his face. From a distance, he had from the side of him, a trail of coffins. There were six of them. I didn't know what was he trying to do nor I wasn't really interested in it.

" I am Kabuto, Orochimaru's apprentice. These coffins are somewhat an offer I can give you"

" What offer?" I asked him as I had an annoyed look on my face behind my mask.

Using his hand signs, he opened up the coffins one by one. They all wore the same cloak as him and their skin was like being ripped or peeled for their eyes it was the color of black. They were all dead and use to be part of the Akatsuki as well

" This is a Reanimation Jutsu that I can bring any dead being back to this world but I have to use actual living beings as sacrifices to make it happen"

so bring the dead alive.. could he also bring the most fearful man in this Shinobi World..?

" Why are you offering to help me?" I looked at him curious wanting to know what he really wanted in return

" You and I both want to destroy what we hate most! I want Sasuke and you want Kakashi destroyed! Bring me to him and this is all yours"

Kakashi's P.O.V.

" Everybody this way! Stick together while we provide a safe shelter for the both of you!" Tsunade said to all of the villagers hurrying themselves to safety in the shelters.

We hope we got all of the villagers to safety as the village was nearly destroyed. Naruto was able to defeat Pain and the rest of them but there was more coming that we didn't think could of imagine.

Feeling the ground that seem like an earthquake I looked above to see it was one of the Akatuki that I think maybe the leader of the dead group.

" My my, if it isn't Kakashi Hatake" I couldn't tell what expression he was expressing from the mask he was covering up his face.

" How do you know my name? What do you want with us?" I gave out an angry expression

" I want what is mine" as he quickly rush through me I stepped back showing my Sharingan eyes " Mankengyo!" we both said

what the hell does he have the Sharingan eye?

I avoid his attack seeing how strong he really is, breaking the ground into pieces.

" Hey, I just want to know how you possess that eye if every single part of the Uchiha's has been killed already?"

The only person that I can think of is that one person who gave one of his eyes back then

" Because I was part of killing them too Kakashi!" I watched him remove his mask appearing a face that I never thought I would see after all these years

" N-No way.. I-It can't be! Obito!" I said with a shocking expression seeing my friend is now my enemy

" You didn't think it was possible, did you?! I am here alive in front of you and here to take what is mine"

" But after what happened why didn't yo-" unable to finish my sentence he said what I haven't thought he knew about "because You killed Rin!"

Amaya's P.O.V.