Not my blood

Kakashi's P.O.V.

As I watched him be defeated on the ground with no energy left of him, I felt the guilt of the thought of Obito becoming my enemy.

" Obito.. I am sorry for everything.. for Rin" I said to him as I felt the guilt down my throat

" At least I was able to fight you one more time Kakashi," He said to me as he intertwin his both hands together " I want to make this up to you in bringing the people back home" I watched him close his eyes

" Obito.." I sigh " You don't have to do this"

" But it is my choice" as he was about to sacrifice himself, something black popped out of the ground and stop the Jutsu he was going to perform. Covering his whole body I didn't know what to do

" Time to switch places" hearing an echo from my both ears " Art of Rebirth!" they both said

What the hell is going on?!

There was smoke, fear, and pain surrounding us and the group of armies. Appearing a man, his stance was terrifying, seeing the built red armor suit he has on him and the scary look on his face. He appeared all of sudden unable to know who this guy is but had the eyes of any Uchiha I know.

Who is this guy and what does he want?

" ahh it just feels too good to be alive again!" he said as the steam was rushing out his body " Since he doesn't know how to make any plan work, I have to do this myself"

I pulled out my Kunai knife as I watched him walk closer to us

" Now where is she!" he yelled out as he quickly moved to grab Sakura by the neck aggressively " Oh I will have your people be killed by my own hands! Where is she!!"

" Sakura! Stop! She has nothing to do with this" he continuously hurt her

" Amaterasu!" hearing from a distance a color of black and purple flames appeared on the enemy letting go of Sakura as she fell down to the ground.

I ran towards her to see if she was alright " Sakura!" I helped her get up as she was coughing out a little

" I'm fine.. " she said as the both of us looked above to see what shocked our faces. It was Sasuke and Amaya!

" Stay the hell away from her!" Amaya said as they both got off of Sasuke's summoning snake

" Finally! After all this time! I can finally kill you Amaya Uchiha!"

~

Madara's P.O.V.

Next to the window, I stared at the blooming blossoms growing in each their own way.

" You look awfully distracted" I turned around to see my little brother Izuna smiling at me. He came to sit next to me. " What's on your mind?" he asked

" I would be nice to just have this world be calm of how it is right now" I sighed as I continued to watch the tree blossoms

We were at a time that war was upon us and we Uchiha were not likable blood from this shinobi world.

My brother Izuna and I were the strongest shinobi and had to fight a war but during that war, he met someone that would change everything drastically.

Her name was Naori Uchiha, the strongest female, and an Uchiha Queen who had powers that were more powerful than Izuna and I. Izuna met her back at training camp, and they became partners but eventually, they fell in love. What Izuna didn't know was that I was in love with her too.

"Boysss, I made some snacks for the both of you in case you both are hungry" Naori's sweet voice I knew from a distance, she set the plates down next to us.

" You didn't have to Naori, we could of made something for ourselves" Izuna chuckled

" What do you mean? I can do it even if my big tummy is in the way" She laughed as she rubbed her stomach

Izuna and Naori expected a baby girl hoping they could have her life in a place where there weren't any more wars and peace

" Have you both thought of a name yet for her?" I asked them as they both looked at each other

" not yet I was thinking Hana or Emiko!" Izuna mentioned as Naori shake her head

" What about Amaya," I said to both of them

" Amaya, that sounds beautiful" Naori Smiled

***

By the time that she was due, there was a war that became upon us. Izuna and I had to go and only the medic ninjas were there to support her. It was the time when everything I had was falling apart but I took advantage of that.

My brother was the only person that could keep sane from all that happened until Hashirama's brother took him away from me. I was holding him in my arms as the war ended, the blood spread through my hands and clothes.

He made me promise before he gave me his eyes to take care of Amaya and Naori. It was a promise that I wasn't able to keep due to the hate and how I wanted to avenge what the people have done to Izuna.

Naori was gone giving birth to Amaya and all I had left was to take care of her. I tried to be the best uncle I could but all I had was hate and pain going inside me

" Uncle!!" I turned to see it was little Amaya running up to me to give me a hug. Her beauty was like her mother and her personality reminded me of my brother. Her one eye was covered due to the Uchiha symbol carved not wanting anyone to know she was the princess of all Uchiha's.

" Hey Amaya, ready for some training?" I said getting down on the same level as her as I patted her head.

I wanted her to get stronger knowing that eventually, I won't be able to protect her.

" You bet!" she smiled

As time went by and more years came by, Amaya was becoming stronger and teaching everything that I knew. Eventually, I end up using her powers as a way to bring this world peace.

My hatred grew and more pain kept eating me away every time I look at Amaya. I wanted to know what other powers she could possess.

***

A former man with round glasses and baggy eyes with white hair help me test an experience on her. I wanted to find a way, to see how powerful she really was and how her being the Uchiha Princess can take over this world... bring this peace to everybody...

He did every experience on her, from testing every pain she dealt with, to put her in a tube so she could be stabilized. I felt the pain inside me but I knew it was the only way to finish everything and end this hatred inside me.

All I could do was blame everything she cause. If she wasn't alive then my brother would still be alive. I wanted her power, I wanted everything to BRING PEACE AGAIN AND BRING MY BROTHER BACK.

~

"Lady Uchiha" I breath deeply as I held onto my injured arm

she looked just like her mother.. strong and beautiful

" I will not let you take control of anything anymore!" She yelled out as she prepared her katana face toward me

" HAHA! Don't you realize that after everything we can end this and bring peace!" I tried to get under her skin " We can bring back your mother! Izuna and end this world war!"

" Even if that is what I want, they wouldn't want that! I already have who I want to protect! Madara you a worthless Uchiha that all you wanted was revenge, make people feel pain! This isn't the way!" she gave out a serious face.

" Then I guess it's time for me to just finish you Uchiha"

" I guess so Madara, you may be my family but I will never see you as my own blood. I already know everything and I would do everything it takes to take you down! I am Amaya Uchiha and it is my Ninja Way to take down anyone who gets in the way even if they try hurting the ones I love!!"