Attack of the Leaf Village

Sakura's P.O.V.
At the Hospital all I could think of was Amaya, how I never knew that I didn't know her like everyone else did.

I feel pathetic as a person and a ninja..

Hearing a loud noise from outside, I headed my way outside to see what was going on. There were screams, buildings being destroyed. I couldn't believe my eyes.

What the hell is going on.. why is the village being destroyed.. Amaya..?

" Sakura!" I turned to see it was Lady Tsunade approaching me with a serious look on her face " Recover anyone you see and protect them at all cost! Do you understand!" Tsunade said

I looked at her with a frighted but serious face " Yes Lady Tsunade!" I said and performed my duties as a medic ninja

Kakashi's P.O.V. 

Running my way to the Village, everything was being destroyed as I saw the group of Akatuki's destroying each part of the village killing victims lives

I need to stop her before it is too late.. and the village

" Amaya!" I yelled out her name hoping she could hear me knowing there is good still in her.

Even If I don't know her whole life story I still need to help her because I made a promise to Itachi back then to take care of her and that is what I am going to do.

Reaching the roof of the Leaf Hospital I spotted Amaya with blood all over her face and sword. My eyes were surprised by what was in front of me, the pain and fear I can see in her.

" You don't ever give up, even a monster I have become" Amaya gave out a smirk knowing this isn't the Amaya I know " Give up!"

"No this isn't you Amaya! Come back to your senses! I need you!" Seeing her pull out her Kunai Knife she quickly rushes to aim at me. I tried my best to avoid her as I could but was too fast to block her attacks

" You will never be enough! Accept it, it's fate!" She laughed it off

" No! This isn't you!" I use my hand signs to activate my Mud wall Jutsu to be able to block her attacks but was eventually going to run out of my stamina

" You already know that I won't give on you! Your my comrade and I will get him to stop controlling you! You're stronger than him!"

" Shut up! You know nothing!" running up I aim the weak spot on her stomach as I pinned her down to the ground aggressively.

" You need to Control Yourself and come back to who you are! I know you're better than this! We need you and I need you because I can't lose another person I care about most"

She kept resisting but didn't say a word that everything I am saying doesn't seem to budge at all.

As I felt the pain inside my chest I need to let everything out " Amaya.. You are an incredible ninja with amazing talents. When I met you I fell in love with your smile, how much you cared for Sasuke, and the love you showed to Itachi... All these things don't make you a monster Amaya because... I... I love you" the tears started to form as it trailed down my face " I love you"

Please hear my words.. please come back to me, Amaya.. I can't lose you again

Amaya's P.O.V.

slowly regaining my consciousness, I open my eyes to get a clear vision of what is happening.

" I love you and I can't lose you.. please" looking in front of me was a man with Silver hair and his mask always covering his face. I couldn't help but smile at him

" Then let me be your sun Kakashi," I said to him as he slowly looked up at me with a shocking expression

" Amaya!" He said and I rushed to pull his mask down pressing my lips against him. His soft lips that I wait for. I pulled away and gave him a smile " I'm home" I said to him

He smiled back and hugged me tightly "You finally home with me Amaya"

I finally know what I want and need to do.. Thanks, Mom.. thanks Shusui.. Itachi..

" Thanks for bringing me back home Kakashi.. let's finish this stupid war and be done with it "

***

Everything became clear to me now about who I was and how I couldn't control my mind because of Madara Uchiha. When he took over I didn't know how to reach out that I wasn't who I was but Kakashi was there doing what he could to be there to save me.

Madara's goal was to use me as his own sacrifice to bring peace to this world. I was lost and felt so much guilt and hatred for years that his words of mind just took over me.

I know now that Madara is actually my uncle and my real father is Izuna Uchiha. I know that now it because my mother appeared to help me come back to my senses.

The village was a guaranteed a disaster but we moved all the villagers to safety as everyone from different villages headed to help each other out.

" What the hell are you even here!" Tsunded yelled as she grabbed my collar with a angry look she had on her eyes " You killed our one friend I cared about and you come back to be on our side!! I rather sent you behind bars then have u help us!"

Seeing her pull a first towards me everyone yelled out her name " Lady Tsunade nooo!!!"

Grabbing her first I squeezed it rather hard as she gave out a frighted look " Tsunade you know what your problem is? You always treated me like I was nothing to you! You didn't even try to get me out of bars knowing the fact that Danzo was beating me to death! You always find ways to avoid me! Leave me like I was some kind of monster! I thought that you were better, a friend but you know what I really believed Jiraya when he said you cared but you don't. You never will.."

" You asshole, I do care!" She yelled at my face as I sense something that was about to explode jumping on top of Tsunade to protect her

* BOOM BOOM*

Opening my eyes to see everything was covered by smoke. Half of the office was bombed off

What the hell.....

" Amaya Uchiha.. still has the skills like dead old Itachi" seeing it was Kisame, Itachi's old partner

" Why are you here?"

" the only thing that I need to avenge! You betraying us!" He yelled as he was pulling his weapon to attack and my Kunai Knife to block it

" Kakashi! Tsunade! Take care of the other enemies and protect as many villagers as you can! I'll catch up when I'm done with him"

" we will see Cold Blooded Uchiha"

Sasuke P.O.V.

Watching as the whole Village being Destoyed. I looked to see Naruto fighting with one of the Akatsukis down.

He's become stronger than before. He really means it when he said he wants to become Hokage.

Half of the Village was already being destroyed and I tried to cleaned out all the enemies as I could.

I know what I need to do, Amaya I hope you can forgive what I have done to you after these years.

I'm sorry Big Sister...