New Enemy

Standing on the wet grass, there was rain dripping down with our cloaks on as we were standing in front of an enemy who will be on my Katana blade. Working by the Third Hokage and Danzo side was a pain as I haven't been coming home for a couple weeks already as a spy and an assassin.

It was dirty playing but it is what it is, as working for Danzo especially it given me a thought of how it felt for Itachi working with him.

" U-Uchiha!" said the enemy with a frighten face as I had my foot beside his head against the tree. My face gave out a restless face knowing outside the village I am feared by everyone.

" You sure are giving me a hard time with that look in your eyes" I said rubbing my head, feeling the rain wetting my hair. Taking out my katana blade in an instant, he was going to be the next person to fill blood on my hands

" you know I've would of not taken this mission with you guys if it was going to include rain, my art jutsu can't take this kind of weather" Sai mentioned as he gave out a sigh

Tell me about it, having to do our bosses dirty work in this stupid bingo book I haven't gotten any days of rest

Putting my katana filled with blood away, I went to feel the rain dripping down on my wet gloves. Nothing but silence and the cold air breezing like always on these missions.

Sometimes I wonder why does this feel wrong to do even if its for the sake of the village? All the people I've killed including the bingo book felt like I was the real criminal.

" Well it seems like that's our last person in the bingo book" feeling an arm around me I looked to see Tenzo giving out a small smile

maybe but why do I feel so guilty about it?

" we should head back and make a full report" Sai mentioned as the three of us were about to head back towards the village. Hearing something unpleasant coming from a sound far away, I wanted to try and help even from years from working as part of the Anbu, following orders from Danzo and the third hokage were simple mistakes that could of been avoided.

If only I can try for once not feel so guilty so much of putting up a fake smile on my face. If only there was a simple thing we could change for the better of this generation.

looking down on the wet grass as I could feel my shoes getting a little soak wet, I looked up to noticed the two of my comrades disappear as I felt some thin air making my cloak flow away. with a surprise look I had on my face I couldn't help but ask myself why was I left with them two since Kakashi left.

If only I was sent into a new team or at least was able to quit this team with my own free will.

Running after them as I jumped to tree to tree, I felt like a babysitter having to watch every move they make unable to take a break at least for one second. Them two knew that we can't get involve into any mission that we are not apart of, knowing a lot of the villagers hate us especially.

On top of the tree filled with large branches, I looked down to see two people with an odd looking cloak they had on them, the color was all black with a red and white cloud design as a cone shape bamboo hat was covering there faces unable to identify them. There was two of them as they were surrounded from the hidden of the mist with weapons in hand.

what th- who are these people I never seen them before?

Spotting the two of them hiding behind the bushes I had an anger expression on my face as I felt an Aura surrounding me.

Tenzo's P.O.V.

Hiding behind the bushes, Sai and I decided to see the enemy with the hidden Mist dead on the ground.