Kawaki

Coming home from work, all I could feel was the soreness all over my body. All I wanted to do was head home and KO on my bed.

What a night from all these enemies trying to ruin my night of sleep.

Reaching the front of my place, I spotted someone who I barely could recognize. It was Shikamaru with his long beard and how grown he's gotten

I wonder why he's at my place all of a sudden

" Lady Uchiha" he looked at me with a serious face he had " I need you to come with me"

" what's this about?" I looked at him confused " is everything alright?"

" it's the 7th Hokage, he needs your help with a trouble mission he needs you on"

***

Arriving at the Hokage's office, I stood in front of where the Hokage's desk was at. It was Naruto all grown up as he walked toward me " I need your help" he said deciding to hear what he has to say " There has been a situation where a child has been involved from this new group called the Kara"

The Kara?

" Unfortunately when we rescued him.. he seem to have run off" seeing him give off an awkward look " We were wonderi-"

"No way" I stopped him from talking " there is no way I am bringing the Black ops involved in this. They are a high-rank class and we are here just to find a boy?"

" I kind of knew you were going to react to this" he sighed " You are the one person who can easily get him to be on our side and have a similar situation like him"

remembering back then from all the hatred and choices I made, Naruto had me thinking all of a sudden. A kid that I don't even know

I took a big sigh as I scratched the back of my head " I'll.. I'll see what I can do" I said to Naruto seeing his face turn into a smile

How the hell am I supposed to find this kid if everybody is after him?

I headed out of the Hokage's office and searched my way through the village area to see if I may be able to know where he is.

If I was a person who ran off.. I would probably find something to eat and maybe in a hospital gown. Naruto did mention that they rescue him.

oh well looks like I won't be sleeping for tonight.

Walking around the market, I look to see kids and family around shopping. I thought of an Idea that I haven't done in a while, activating my hand's signs I summon my animal Jutsu.

It was Lucien with his bright white fur and Sharingan imprints on him

" Hey Lucien, it's been a while" I smiled awkwardly seeing the angry look in his eyes. I haven't really been summoning him for a while and this is the re pay I get from him, can't really be helped

" What is it," Lucien said annoyed

" Do you think you can do me a favor" hoping he doesn't say no

" No" of course he said no

" Aww come on, I'll buy you a treattt! I know you can't resist" bending down the same level as him " and even I give you belly scrubssss!" getting ready to do it, he back away a little

" Alright, I'll do it! What do you want me to track down?" He asked me

" ahhh kid" I turned away " h-he ran away"

" A kid? What did you do to make him mad?" He teased me

" He's not my kid! He's someone that is involved with the shinobi's that I don't know of what" I sigh " anyways I need you to see if you can track him down so I can take him back to where is supposed to belong"