Danzo's Failed Request

Ever since I came back in the Anbu black ops organization, my missions were nothing but blood spilling on my hands.

Working under Danzo made me think about a lot of things, either if these sacrifices were for the sake of the leaf village or just the complete opposite. The sake for himself thinking it is the right thing to do.

Under his control, Danzo placed a curse seal including myself, ever since Kakashi Hatake betrayed his loyalty and trust. Now with no given choice,  Danzo is able to use his jutsu on us to not move or speak if we try to disappoint him.

" Today's mission was tiring, I hope it's the last thing from our bingo book for today" Tenzo said taking off all his gear and equipment away in his locker

As I was about to take my gear off, I noticed to heard footsteps coming my way. An Anbu member with a fox mask on, handed me a letter rolled and tied up. I looked at the person confused as I accepted the letter out of his hands and quickly opened it.

" what is it?" Tenzo said as he tried to look at the letter all curiosity

" This can't be" I said surprised rolling the letter back up quickly" I'll be back" walking away quickly as I felt my body boiling up with anger.

He can't make me take this mission I refuse. Doing his dirty work? He must have lost his mind if he thinks he can just press my buttons whenever he wants to.

Heading my way to his office I opened the door quickly with my two hands entering and showing off a cold anger face

" Lady Uchiha " he said as he slowly stood up from his chair " I see you receive my letter?"

" yes, but what is this? You can't make me do something I clearly can't do!" walking further into his office, I threw the paper on his desk "This is betrayal to my own friend! He was my comrade, my team, and you are making me take something from him?"

" Amaya, you already know you can't refuse my order. You chose to serve me, and now you are disobeying?" He looked at me angrily

He was somewhat right but I had no choice at the same time, he only wanted me here because of my skill but I was also an Uchiha. He only saw me as a replacement of Itachi.

"  He may not be an Uchiha and he may had betrayed you, giving information about your plans but that doesn't mean he can be just be a target"

The silence came between the us two and his eyes filled with anger, I stood patiently waiting for him to say something but noticed his hand forming a sign 

" So very disappointing Uchiha, maybe everybody is right who you are. " feeling something unpleasant over my whole body I took off my black gloves and gave out a surprised hesitate look. A trail spreading the palm of my hands slowly unable to move at all

what is this? Is this the curse seal I've been put in?

" Uchiha this is an order as the head of Anbu, give me Hatake Kakashi Sharingan's eye as a replacement for my eye" he pulled his bandage to see his eye color fading " or I will have Uchiha Sasuke killed"

****

Take out his sharigan's eye?

Outside of the Hidden Village, I went to visit Itachi's old grave, standing alone reminded me the Jutsu Danzo put me on a while ago. I was unable to move but inside I was feeling a bit frighten since in a long while. I haven't felt this way since..

clenching my fist tightly I looked down at the ground in front of his grave, Itachi resting peacefully. Remembering back when the both of us were running around through the trees as little kids. My smile and and the laugh I showed, being lost in his soft eyes was the only thing I felt safe in.