3-the meeting

Third person pov
Tanisha was cleaning the living area only because Darshan was coming just to take his parcel not to have a home tour. So, she was just putting all the unnecessary stuff in her room. But who knows what's in the destiny. She clean all the possible places of her apartment where darshan can see.
Here, Darshan was confuse about what to wear and practicing to how to talk to Tanisha. He was nervous not because she is her favorite actress but because she is HIS favourite actress (i know it doesn't make sense though).
After an hour he reached there, took few deep breaths to calm his heartbeat and went to security guard to register his entry. He also don't know why he is nervous though.
"Your name, name of person you are meeting" said the guard in his monotonous but dangerous voice
Darshan gulp and said"Darshan Raval wants to meet Tanisha Shah". Guard uncle watch him skeptical and asked him to sing a song. Darshan was dumbfounded"wh_what?". "Well, you see, i don't trust people easily especially who wants to meet Tanisha, she is just like my daughter, so if you are darshan raval so sing" he said simply while doing something on phone.
Darshan started singing Ishq chada hai, he did not know why but this song pop up in his mind. "Ruko, wo gaayo ye galiyan ye chaubara yaha aana na dobara". 'what the hell is going on' thought darshan but nonetheless he started singing "ye galiyan ye chaubara yaha aana na dobara ab hum to bhaye pardesi ki Tera yaha koi nahi..." Uncle could not take it more now so he started laughing, he was controlling from the start. Darshan look like some innocent kid who was caught up by elders in a function and asked to sing a poem or a song. "Are beta, i was joking, chill. And Tani already told me about you, i was just pulling your leg. Hope you don't mind. And what I said was true she is like my daughter so don't hurt her." He smiled kindly. Darshan was confused but said "no worries uncle, i don't mind it at all, and why would I hurt your daughter, she will be fine with me." Uncle got little emotional on listening your daughter and let him go. Little did he know that a certain someone from 11th floor room no 107 was listening to this via phone call and laughing out loud after a very long time and unknowingly blush at last. She unmuted herself and said, "Baba, that was soo good" and started laughing again. "Okay, I'll call you later bye" and she hung up the phone. Uncle smiled after seeing her sworn daughter laughing happily after almost two years.
Darshan reached the room and was going to knock but Tanisha was fast enough to open it without his knocking. He was first shocked, then confuse and said ''woah''. Tanisha again laughed seeing his expressions and asked him to come inside and when he entered the house, a song played and she dramatically asked him to sit on sofa and switched off the music system.

(This is not Tanisha house or something, refer this video only for song for this story)

"Have this to digest all this"
She gave him a glass of water. He drink the water, they both look at each other and burst out into laughing. "What was all that" asked darshan after calming himself. "Well, that was a way of welcoming you..maybe". "Does this happen with everyone" "Nope, it's this has happened before with someone and after him you are the one this kind of thing is happening with the involvement of baba, the guard uncle you met downstairs, ye galiyan ye chaubara 😂😂, oh godd" she started laughing again. "I feel special for this kind of welcome." Tanisha bow down dramatically as he appreciated her and her's crazy ideas. "This is nothing Mr. Raval i can do various other things." "Like..."
"Like i can make you a kadak masala chai for you, just wait and open your box, that is there" saying this she went to kitchen to prepare tea and something to eat.
Darshan went to open the box, he saw the note which says scissors, cardboard cutter and other stuffs that i think you need are in the right middle drawer of the box. And use them properly don't cut yourself. He smiled at this while nodding his head sideways. He carefully open the box and love the gift given by blue family. It has frame with photos of him with his fans, his concerts and many more. It has many others things also. 'how would I take this all at home' thought darshan.
"Garam garam chai" announced Tanisha. They both sat and drink tea and talk about random stuffs, Tanisha was really happy. Darshan remembered about the parcel which came at his house and thought to give her after sometime.
They both with help of workers put darshan's gifts in his car. While doing this darshan's finger got a cut to which Tanisha scold her and darshan just smile. Tanisha remember that the first aid box is at her bedroom but forget about the mess.

Or

Or

Or you can imagine (your room??)

She found first aid box in this mess after 15 min. Darshan was standing at the door and controlling his laugh at the site of room. "You can laugh" "no it's not like that but if you have taken more time to find this i would have died of blood loss, " Tanisha gave death glare to him and band aid his finger. Darshan gave her the box saying "maybe this is yours, i got this at my address" Tanisha looked at the box confusingly and open it to find the necklace with a known ring, she read the note. Her face was emotionless but her eyes has a lot of emotions of realisation, betrayal, guilt, heartbreak and many more which darshan was unable to make out.
"I think you should go, it's been 2 hours you are here, you must have other work to do" Tanisha said to darshan without looking at him.
Darshan understood and they bid bye to each other and went to his house before informing to guard uncle about the box and asked him to take care of Tanisha. He also now feel sad but why did he care much?