20.getting things on track

Tanisha pov
"Hello, kinjal i have a great news" i said to her excitedly.
"Tanishaaaa" someone called my name, i turned around to see darshan there and then something hit me and my excitement fades away.
"Kinjal I'll call you later" without waiting for her reply i declined the call.
"Dars..." I said softly to him.
"Tanisha i need to talk about something" he looked tensed and relived at the same time.
"Ok"
Behind him was shikha. She has a guilt face. I looked at her then darshan. He motioned me to sit down, after we all settled down he motioned shikha to say something.
"Tanisha, I'm sorry. I am very very sorry..." She started crying. I looked at darshan confusingly. He just nodded and went to kitchen. I don't know what to do aur what to say. So i just sit there awkwardly seeing her crying and hear her mumbling sorry. I decided to give her tissues, she said thanks and then again went on saying sorry. "It's okay, stop crying" i told her. Darshan came with a glass of water and gave her. She drank the water. I said "can anyone please tell me what's happening" mainly eyeing darshan. Then darshan told me the whole thing that shivam was also lying to shikha. He told her that i manipulated shivam and blah blah. The conclusion is Shivam lied to both Shikha, his wife and me, his ex about his relationship and overall about himself. He created misunderstanding between me and shikha. He destroyed my reputation by manipulating shikha to write about me in her magazine and destroy shika internally by breaking her trust.
I forgive shikha and told her to file a case against Shivam and she agreed.

After few weeks
It's been a long time and we finally win the case against Shivam. I started getting offer from the industry but i refused all of them. Why? The reason I want to tell everyone so badly but I'll wait for sometime. During this case, I and Darshan became more close and I love him very much now. I feel attracted towards him when I first saw him at the set of a reality show where he was a participant and i was working backstage that time. But now it is more than attraction. I really really love him but i don't know if he feel same for me or not.
Buzz i got an email again.