23. invitation

Third person pov
"Ohh no..." Tanisha whisper to herself.
"This can't.....I need to talk to darshan"
She tried calling him but his phone was not reachable. She remembered he had gone for concert and he might be in plane. He called Armaan over her house. Kinjal was at her workplace, completing all her projects so that she can take leave for her wedding. Recently she got engaged to his boyfriend Karan Patel.
On the other side Darshan was relaxing in his flight to Kolkata for the concert after a long time. He wanted Tanisha to go with him but it cannot possible as Tanisha was working for a shortfilm in Mumbai. Armaan reached to her house.
"What happened?" He asked as fast as he enter the house.
"I have been selected in Warner Bros and they had invited me there"
"That's cool"
"Yes that is, but at the same time that is not"
"What? Please elaborate"
"Listen you know I and Darshan love each other, don't give me that look, listen me, so if I am going to there headquarter it means I will agree to their terms and conditions, which include I will not be able to come India for 3 years and will shoot for the movie there. And if this happen I will not be able to meet Darshan, how would I tell him, he will be so hurt" she started crying.
"Shit, but hey don't cry, we'll sort out something. And to be honest on the serious note you should not let this offer down, this can be your last option Tanisha. And you always wanted to be independent and wanted to achieve something. Your career should be your priority."
"But I can't live without him. I have to go in 3 days and he will come back after 4 days. Do I will not get the last chance to see him?"

"Hey bro what's up"
"Nothing lijo Bhai just thinking to propose Isha after this Kolkata concert. What's say"
"That's great dude"
"Help me to think something"
"Listen buy something for her from here, whatever you find suitable and write a song about her, give that to her and propose her"
Darshan stare at him in awe and shock
"What" lijo Bhai chuckled.
"You are great Bhai"
"I know I am"