6 - 23 September

Tanisha pov
Today is 23 September and
I am sitting at sofa and trying to figure out what to do.
I am very happy for Kiran (kinjal+karan) 😅. So i want both of them to get married now and have a great life. But kinjal is not ready because of me. She says that i have not fully recovered from depression. And....my chain of thoughts was break by the door bell, i went to open the door. Darshan was standing there with a happy smiley face(hoye hoye). I let him come inside and bring a glass of water to him. He smiled and drink the water. I asked him for tea or coffee but he refused. He looked at me and said"so??" I  replied "soo..??". He chuckled and said "soooo..?" I went to my room and bring a blanket and gave him, he looked confused, i said simply"so". (So in Hindi means sleep, Sona) He smirked at me and said "ohh, i cannot sleep here with you, i know i am hot and handsome but girl control yourself." I looked at him in shocked, he was laughing at my reaction, i pour the water on him, well i thought that was water, but it was not......it was the lemonade that i made to reduce my headache, now i won't spare him. I looked at him angrily, he was already looking at me angrily. He pick a pillow and throw at me, directly at my head, and it started to pain more. I just hold my hand and sat down because I started to feel dizzy and closed my eyes.

Darshan pov
I went to pick more pillow to throw at her but when I look at her she was holding her head, sitting on the floor and her eyes were closed. I rushed to her ans asked "Tanisha....wh...what..happen.. I'm sorry...i didn't..me..mean..to hurt you.. I'm really sorry... please" She slowly opened her eyes and smile weakly and said " It's okay Blue man Darsh, it's not your fault, i was having a headache and i pour that lemonade on you which was supposed to be drink by me, but no you have to test my anger and patience while I'm having a headache, but I'm sorry it was not your fault...." She was saying more but my heart skipped a beat when she call me Darsh (Blue man Darsh) it's so good to hear from her. "Mr. Darshan Raval" she shouted. She really got a temper. "Can you please get aside, i want to make another lemonade" she said calmly and weakly. I block her way more now and said " no, you rest in your room and i am going to make a lemonade for you" She was going to refuse but i quickly said in a serious tone "otherwise i will pack you in this blanket and take you to your room myself" Her eyes went wide, she nodded like a child and sat on the sofa silently, holding her head. I went to kitchen, everything was organised maybe kinjal did this, as clean and tidy is not expected by Tani. Lemon squeezer, lemons, salt and water were on the table as it is,work of Tanisha. I quickly make a lemonade and give it to Tanisha and made her sleep in her room, she was refusing to sleep but I made her. How can she refuse me right?.
I sit in the living room, scrolling down my insta (basically stalking Tanisha and her fan accounts) i saw many photos and edits on fan accounts of her with a handsome boy who i don't know and people love them as COUPLE!!! No way!! That boy is not soo good, i don't like him. But why this is bothering me? Ughh, suddenly I heard a scream from Tanisha's room.

Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter. Give this chapter and this story love if you like this.
Will try to update soon when get time from studies.
Spread love💙
✌🏼❤️