17. busy life

Author's pov
Darshan and Tanisha were busy in their respective work. Darshan was busy in making new songs and melodies with his team. Tanisha was busy with Armaan in shooting of their new song and was uploading photos and behind the scenes on the instagram. She decided to open her YouTube channel to upload a full behind the scenes video. But nevertheless they both get time from their busy schedule to talk to eachother on phone calls or messages but didn't get time to meet eachother. Armaan was planning something for her best friend Tanisha to make her feel happy and special after whatever is happening in her life. They both get time to spend with each other after so long. They both are interested to know what's happening in their life. Armaan often tease her by saying darshan's name or singing his songs.

tanishah2z
1

tanishah2z1

Last day of shoot. Yayy. @armaanmalik22 made me do a lots of work.
(A/n i don't use Instagram and Twitter so i don't know what their real ID is)
2.

 (A/n i don't use Instagram and Twitter so i don't know what their real ID is)2

You guys will love the song... 💕 @armaanmalik22 @zeemusicindia

armaanmalik22
1.

armaanmalik221

How I'm looking guys? 😉

2.

@tanishah2z i didn't made you work lot

@tanishah2z i didn't made you work lot. You were excited to work. 🙄.

Fans love their friendship and the best thing is they don't ship them. They just love them as they are. But somehow Armaan wants them to ship them not because he has feelings for her but to make Darshan jealous and to irritate Tanisha. He knew Tanisha love Darshan and Darshan also love her. Mostly everyone who know them personally knew this but these both are not ready to accept this.
He call Darshan to come to the shoot Venu if he have time for Tanisha. Darshan immediately agree, it was not so far away from his place just 40 km away. Armaan laughed as he said just 40 km. It was evening by now. Tanisha was shooting for her last scene. Armaan was waiting for darshan. He came after 5 minutes.

Armaan
Darshan
(Author writing)

Hey bro
Hii dude
(They both handshake.)
Where's she?
Oh someone is desperate to meet someone.
(Darshan Just blushed when armaan laugh)
She is shooting her last scene, when she will start her camera for vlog, you will surprise her, it will record her reaction also. Ok.
                 *End of the conversation*

Darshan was pretty much impressed with Armaan's idea. He thought that people will also make meme on her reaction. But he was more excited to meet her after almost 1 week. Armaan was smiling mischievously as he knew, it will be Neeraj his college friend will edit the vlog. They will not cut this part and maybe their fans would notice how darshan came to meet tanisha on her shoot and they will also tease them. Armaan was lost in his thoughts when he heard Darshan scream followed by tanisha's scream and then things throwing fight between both of them and their sweet bickering. He recorded the scene and send to Neeraj, Kinjal, Karan, Shradha (Kapoor), Kartik (Aryan), Varun (Dhawan) and Amaal. These all were the friends of Tanisha and knew about her mental and emotional state. He made a whatsapp group called VIOLET as blue is darshan's favourite colour and red is tanisha's and when we combine red and blue we get violet. He patted his shoulder and text them about Darshan. They decided to host a small party for their song if it get hit which they believe will get, and invite darshan also. On the other side Tanisha and Darshan were now tired they just sat on the floor and look at each other and burst into fits of laughter, unaware that tanisha's vlogging camera was recording this. Armaan came to them and take the camera away from her to shoot something and leave them alone. They both talked about random stuffs. After sometime all of them went to their respective home.

That's it for today. Thank you ☺️. Do vote and comment please