24. She left

3rd person pov

Kinjal was stopping Tanisha to atleast wait for her marriage. But Tanisha refused because it was not possible for her to stay so she apologies to her and decided not to tell Darshan because she has no courage to face him and tell him. But she didn't want to leave him. On the other side Darshan was planning to propose his Isha unaware of the fact that she is leaving in few hours.
After packing and writing a note to Darshan she left for her flight to Kolkata. Yes she decided to go kolkata and meet Darshan first and then go to her other destination. 
Flight has been reached to Kolkata
Tanisha after completing formalities went to the hotel where darshan was residing. She went to the reception and asked for the room number he was in. But they refused to share as it is against their rule.
"Atleast you can call him here, and just inform him Tanisha is waiting for him here" said Tanisha.
"Sorry mam but he is actually not at his room right now, he went out with his friends"
"Do you know where?" Tanisha asked fastly. She will have a panic attack now. What's happening and why is it so hard?
"Sorry mam they didn't inform that to us"
"O-okay umm j-just give this box to him. Thank you".
"Sure mam, thank you"
Tanisha left from there. She was very hurt. She went to washroom and tried to control her tears, but they were flowing continuously. After few minutes she left for her flight to California.

After 10 minutes when Tanisha left from the hotel, darshan reached there.
"Sir!"
"Ya"
"Miss Tanisha was here to meet you, but you were out so she left, she tried calling you but your phone was not reachable"
"What!!"
"Yes, and she give this box for you"
"O-ok"
"Thank you, have a good day sir"
He immediately open the box, it has a locket and a letter, the time he was reading the letter, Tanisha was boarding for her flight. Darshan was numb to read the letter.
My dear blue man,
Haha nice name given by me. I don't know how to say this to you. I am very scared to tell you this but I am leaving.
I am sorry. I really did not want to miss this opportunity. So I am leaving for California now. Maybe we will meet again or not i don't know. But i will always love you. Take this locket as my last memory. I love you. I am sorry.
Yours Isha.
It was a small letter but it's affect was not small on Darshan. It was like that anyone has broke the favourite toy of a kid, or burn the books of a book lover, eat chocolates in front of a chocolate lover, offering sweet to a diabetic patient, or any other thing you can compare to. In short it was like his heart breaks into million of pieces. He run towards his car to airport but the time he reached she left.
Unki ek mulaqaat se unhe pyar huya, jb dur hona ka samay aaya to mulaqaat hi nhi huyi.

After 2 years
Tanisha was now a Hollywood hit. What Bollywood didn't give to her she was getting that respect, fame, money and work from the Hollywood. But still her heart urges for one and only Darshan.
Darshan was giving back to back hit songs. He was heartbroken. He was not against Isha to go California but he was hurt that she didn't inform him correctly and didn't tell every detail to him, and left him with a letter and a locket. He didn't wore the locket because he believes that they will meet again.
Baarishon mein was the song he sang for her.