5 surprise!!!

Continuation....
"what the actual f___" i whisper.
Tanisha came out of nowhere and shouted " Hey!! Dumbo" she was grinning like a kid. The living area was soo clean and neat and beautiful just like i love. There was my favorite cake and other dishes on the dining table. I was about to say something, but then someone starting singing one of my favourite songs Tera hone lga hu,  i turned around to see Karan was singing!!! Wait what noo he was lips sync and beside him was Darshan Raval singing the song with his guitar, sitting on Rani's favourite couch. She didn't let me sit on that, never ever. I was watching karan, infact we were both staring at each other lovingly, and i was getting emotional but he messed up the english part of the song(Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and feel me, o feel me
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and heal me, o heal me)
, they both were ignoring this part but at the end of the song darshan sang that part and Karan was not aware of this, he was just gibbrish something, and his expressions made me laugh. The song end, and Tani clapped, but karan throw a pillow at darshan for singing that english part and ruin his act. I was laughing at them when my gaze landed to Tani she was smiling but her eyes were saying something else. In all this i forget about what was happening earlier and i shouted"STOP" everyone looked at me worrying. "Tani, what happened? Darshan were you here before? What did you said to her? Are you again feeling low Tani? Ashok uncle said that he think you are not fine? Why were you not picking up my phone? By Which i remember you Mr. Karan Patel what the hell happened to you, you were not picking up my calls, ditched me without even listening my plan, here I was panicking you all are just chilling, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????" I shouted at the end of my talk. " Kinjal, i tell you everything later but right now let's celebrate" said Tanisha.
"No, no celebration until I get to know what's going on" i said firmly going towards my room. Tani's eyes suddenly become wide, and she shouted stop and she was eyeing me and my room fearfully. What's happening yrr..
I understood and looked at her in horror and went to open the room and while opening the door, my mouth was in 'o' shape.
👁️👄👁️. My room was total mess, all the other stuff of the living area was in my room, on my bed, table and floor, i opened the almirah and things fell out of it. Tanisha was looking at me while mumbling sorry. Darshan was controlling his laugh and said something to Tani which i couldn't understand but tani blushed?!! The hell. Karan was looking with sympathy towards Tanisha. " Just tell me what is happening Tanisha in your life and answer my every damn questions otherwise you are going to get a death level punishment for what you have done to my room" i said to her each and every word clearly. She gulped and nodded, darshan also was now little scared. " Well I want you to spend tomorrow time with Karan, i am sorry for before and all the best for your upcoming shows" said Tanisha with genuine smile. Karan was shocked at her words ans was looking towards me in hope. I noded and he became happy. "But..." I was going to say something but Darshan said in between " don't worry about her, i will be with her tomorrow" Tanisha was shocked but quickly hide her emotions and said "yess, kinjal you go with him and have some quality time with jiju" karan blushed at this. Tanisha started teasing us more. And we had our food and talk on random topics, i get to know that darshan came here yesterday to pick up his parcel and darshan and karan are best friends since school but didn't get chance to meet often because of their busy schedule. They both went to their house.  I looked at Tanisha, she came and hugged me. Something was with her but I'll wait until she herself tell me.

Hey!! I hope you are liking this story so far. I am in class 10 and having boards after almost 2 weeks, so update will be slow. Hope you understand.
Do tell if you also messed up the english part of that song.😅