21. together time

Third person pov
Tanisha was just pacing around her room and finally she decided to message darshan.

Hi

Hii
Sb thik?

Hnji.
Aap bataiye sb badiya?

Ji aapka message aagya hai to sb badiya hi hogya ab

To kya hum itne important hai aapke liye?

Aapki to bahut importance hai.

Kya hum mil skte hai?

Haa jarur kb milna hai?
Waise ye acha bahana hai topic change krne ka.

Abhi milte hai. Mere ghar pr.
Bye.

Bye.
See you soon.

After 20 minutes darshan was at Tanisha's house. He was just staring at Tanisha who was preparing something in kitchen, and he was sitting on the kitchen slab.
Tanisha look at him and then divert her gaze, she again look at him and found that he was still staring at her.
Darshan smiled but didn't avert his gaze instead he pulled Tanisha towards him, shock was an understatement for Tanisha. Her heartbeat was so fast that she feel her heart can explode at any time. The feeling in her chest was unexpectedly awesome. The feeling of butterflies in her stomach. Darshan was looking at her eyes but Tanisha cannot look at him, her eyes were looking everywhere but not darshan's eyes. Darshan pulled a hair strand behind her ears.
"What you are doing to me Ms. Tanisha Shah?"
"I could say same for you Mr. Darshan Raval". She finally looked at him to find only love in his eyes.
They both look at eachother with darshan's hand on her arms and her hands on his chest. They both were feeling the same. They both knew but didn't confess through words but eyes never lies.
Tanisha was going to confess, she opened her mouth to say something but cooker pressure won the race as it's vessel broke their moment.
Tanisha change her mind and said khichdi is ready.
They both had lunch together.
"So tell me how's life going" asked Tanisha.
"Awesome, just going for concerts in few days. What about you?" replied Darshan
"Ohh that's great. I will also attend your concert. And talking about my life, something unexpected happen. And i want to tell you about that." She said nervously.
"Ya go ahead" Darshan said wondering what happened.
"You remember when you came to me with shikha that day I got an email from Warner Bros"
Darshan was shocked.
"Wha-What?"he said.
"Actually I send them some of my videos and photos last year kind of as audition for their new series. And they approved me few days ago."
"Woww!!!! That's a great news Isha. I am so proud of you. That's great. Whoah. I love you" saying this he hugged her.
Tanisha was still. She heard it right? He said he loves her?
She hugged him and started crying.
Darshan pulled back and asked her"why are you crying"
"It's nothing. I also love you blue man"
Darshan blushed and hugged her once more tightly and whispered"i didn't expect to tell you about my feelings like this" Tanisha laughed and said same.
"Okay so tell me about this Bros"
"Actually they are planning to start a new movie series and want new actors from across the world. So last year i send them some of my videos and photos, it was in waiting list. The actress they choosed refused to work with them at the last moment so instead of her, they selected me."
"Wow, that's great."
Darshan's phone ring. He cut the call and said to Tanisha "i didn't want to go but I have to otherwise your future husband will be murdered by Lijo bhai for getting late and not picking his calls." Saying this he went. Tanisha blushed at hearing future husband.
They both were happy but destiny has something else for them.