Y/N

Maynards POV

I walked out of the car. I was in front of a Cat Cafe. It was my first time seeing a Cat Cafe. Although, it's not a place to go to after your date just cheated on you. I didn't care. Cats are cute fluffy creatures. I'm sure they'll distract me and give me peace.

Pushing the door open, I walk inside. The smell of freshness hits my nose. There is a lovely piano music playing in the background. What a peaceful place. I walk further as I'm greeted by fluffy creatures surrounding me. CATS.

I sit down as I take them on my lap. They're so cute and fluffy. It feels so nice here.....Like heaven.  I look around to see if there is anyone else here, but there's no one.... Or so I thought.

"My Kittiesssss!! Momma got delicious food for you!!" I heard a sweet and soft voice yell. Sweeter than honey, softer than a cats hair, whose voice was it that made me feel so excited? I turned my head to the right as I saw a girl of the same age as me walk in.

She was (Your height), with a beautiful face. She had (H/C),(H/L) hair tied in a bun. She was so pretty...like an angel. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I watched her.

She looked up as our eyes met. I felt Ecstasy running through my veins as she stared at me. Her face instantly lit up.

"Ohh Myy!! We have a Guest! My Kitties Love Guests!" she yelled in excitement as she walked towards me and bent down, keeping the cat food tray in front of the kitties.  They ran from my lap to the food tray as fast as possible. It made me giggle. Cats were indeed cute.

I look up to see the girl smiling at me. I blush as I smile back.

"What's your name Sir?" she asked me, tilting her head to the side, causing her hair to fall on her face. I drool hard.

"I'm Maynard Madden, and you?" I spoke lending my hand out for a handshake. She instant grabbed my hand and shook it.

"I'm Y/n L/n!! Thanks a lot for visiting my Cafe!" she spoke giving a smile, my body twitched at the sensation of her hand. So warm and beautiful.

"No problem!" I spoke shooting back a smile. She seemed to blush at my smile which made me happier than ever.

"Would you like to order something?" she asked me.

Is a Cold Coffee available?" I questioned back. She nodded.

"I'll get it in a minute! Anything else Sirr!?!" I shrugged as she left.

She seemed to have a passive aggressive kind of happy vibe. That made her funny.

First there are these cute and lovely cats here. Plus there is a funny and beautiful girl too?? This was like the best distraction to me from what I witnessed few moments ago.

I lie down on the carpet in relief.