Horse Riding

"Heck!!" you groaned as you struggled to put on your helmet. You were dressing up for horse riding, which Maynard and you, both were going to do today. You were quite excited since you were horse riding after almost a decade.

"Here! Let me help you..." Maynard spoke while pulling you closer and working on your helmet. You heard some clicks before Maynard backed off.

"There! It's done. Now you're completely safe and out of danger." he smiled adoringly.

"Thanks." you mumbled before walking to the shed. There, you saw many many horses. Black, white, Grey, Golden and many more. But one Black horse specifically seemed desperate as he tried to get your boths attention.

"Is he fine?" you asked Maynard and he smiled.

"Yeah. That's Loom, My personal favourite horse. He loves me allot so he's trying to get my attention." he explained as you nodded.

"Which horse do you wanna ride on?" Maynard asked you and you looked around to find a clean and pretty one. A brown horse caught your eyes. His/Her Hair were long and silky which made it look pretty. You pointed on it.

"That one!" you spoke. Maynard nodded as he walked towards it with you following him behind. He petted the horse and it seemed to neigh in happiness. Maynard was really good among animals.

"Gurt! Get Lofe and Loom to the ground! I'm waiting there." Maynard yelled as a short man came running.

"But Sir, She just met the horses, it's not safe for her to ride alone on any horse. You know the horses like to trouble new people." The short man whispered to Maynard but you could clearly hear it. May seemed to think about it for some time before he walked up to you.

"Y/n. You know, Maybe we can ride together? I'll teach you how to handle horses? Maybe then, you can ride your own?" May gently spoke near your ear. You were pretty hesitant.

You hesitantly nodded at him.

He smiled and asked the short man to bring Loom on the ground. You both were waiting for Loom on the ground. Loom came running and stood beside Maynard. Maynard smiled as he hugged and kissed the horse, causing you to melt in Awe.

"Ready?" May asked and you nodded.

"Ladies first." He spoke moving aside. You nervously smiled as you walked towards the horse. You gently patted it and sat on it. Thank god you didn't fail or fall, it would've been embarrassing.

Maynard walked towards you as you sat behind you. He took the rope holder from the front and took your warms hand in his, making you hold the rope and covering your hands with his. He placed his chin on your shoulder as he asked, "Ready for this?". You nodded as he chuckled. He moved his chin away from your shoulder as he sat straight.

Holding your hand, which was holding the rope, he pulled it backwards causing the horse to neigh loudly and start running. You were a bit scared because of the speed of the horse. The sound of the horses legs against the ground were somewhat satisfying.

"Pull the rope." May ordered and you simply did as he said, causing the horse to fasten his pace. You wish you didn't listen to May, the speed of the horse was now actually starting to scare you.

"Dude we gon die!!!" you yelled as you closed your eyes. Maynard was laughing at you, making you feel silly.

"Stop laughing! Our death is near!" you yelled again as you let go of the rope and fell back in Maynards embrace.

"Silly!" he mumbled before holding the rope and taking the horse in control. You sighed in relief as you closed your eyes.

"I'm- I'm never doing this again." you spoke as Maynard laughed.