Beginning of Hell

"Hey...I think you should wake up now. You have to eat breakfast." someone whispered in your ear. You shifted here and there.

"Wake up!" the voice whispered again.

"Nooooo!!!" you groaned.

You felt a heavy weight beside you but you didn't mind. You just wanted to sleep. A huge arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to someone's warm chest.

Now, that irritated you. You whined and slapped the chest and shifted away. You heard the person laugh. It was a man's voice. You turned around to see who it was but you were shocked to see Maynard.

Wait- weren't you kidnapped or something? There was an annoying bodyguard beside you and a weird woman who was insulting you? So how did you end up in Maynard's bed?? He seemed to notice your shocked expression as he smiled.

"Don't worry. I rescued you from her. No one can hurt you. I'll always protect you." he warmly spoke.

"You saved me?"

"Well.. Yeah?"

"But, wasn't there a bodyguard keeping an eye on me?"

"Well.. There was one. He was very stubborn so we had to kill him. Don't worry though, she can never hurt you as long as I'm alive." he grinned ear to ear. Your heart dropped to your stomach. How can he happily admit he killed someone? Not that you cared for the bodyguard or anything, but killing someone is a big deal. You've never went through something like this before. You decided not to show your nervousness as you took  deep breath.

"Thank you!" you thanked him and smiled.

"Oh My God! What must've happened to the cafe?? I need to leave immediately!" you spoke jumping from the bed. But May gripped your wrists tightly.

"I-I took care of the cafe. I sent my workers there. And I informed your manager too! You can relax."
the words that came out of his mouth gave you so much relief. He was such a caring and kind person. You thanked him. He asked you to get fresh and come down for breakfast.

It was complete silence. Only the chewing of food can be heard. You were enjoying the breakfast as you felt a piercing stare at you. You looked up to see May staring at you, his dark brown eyes almost piercing through your soul.

"What is it?" you softly asked him.

"You look pretty with baggy clothes on." he confessed.

"Oh...Thank you!"

"Would you mind riding with me today?"

"W-what?"

"Horse riding? We've got horses in our backyard. Trust me, it'll be fun!"

"Oh! Yeah sure! I thought of something else..."

"We can do that too! If you want? " he smirked.

"Shut up. No talking while eating!"

"Yes Maam!"

You enjoyed the delicious breakfast plus Maynard kept on making dad jokes which made your morning more entertaining. You were honestly shocked to see his bigass mansion. He had so many servants and maids right under his feet. Just one order from him, and everything would be done. It was so amazing.

You were walking through the huge hall of the mansion. A maid was accompanying you. Maynard was using the bathroom since he ate too much. The maid was staring weirdly at you, as if you're a different creature.

"Umm...is there any problem with my face?" you awkwardly asked her.

"N-no of course not! It's just that... You're the first guest Boss has brought home. And you're a girl. So.. Is there anything like thaaat between you two?" she spoke nervously giggling.

"No there's nothing like thaaat between us. Also, when is the engagement of Maynard and Chelsa?" you assured her and questioned.

"In 2 months probably... 14 June Maybe...?"

"Oh I see!" you lowered your head as if you're thinking something.

The maids name was Elizabeth. She had a very fun and amazing personality. You both went well together. She told you her funny past incidents which made you laugh.

You both were giggling together  and walking together when you suddenly bumped into a chest. You looked up to see Maynard glaring at Elizabeth.

"I hope you're doing your work rather than giggling here and there like a pig." he sarcastically spoke, a grin on his face. He shooed her away and continued walking beside you.

"That was not very polite of you." you glared at him.

"I do not intend to be polite to useless people." he grinned. You wanted to slap off that stupid grin on his face.

"Well....I wanna go to the cafe. My friend might get worried." you spoke, stopping at one place.

"Friend? Who? That useless Smith kid? What was his name again... Waylen right?

"No No no. I'm talking about Willow! Not that nasty ass pervert!" you spoke and May seemed to furrow his brows.

"Pervert? What pervert thing did he do to you?" Maynard questioned, walking closer to you.

"Nothing like that. He just flirts all the time." you assured him and he seemed to calm down.

"You should've stayed away from him since the beginning." Maynard mumbled.

"You're right I guess..." you mumbled back but something felt wrong to say that.

You felt really happy spending time with Maynard. Like heaven on earth. But You didn't know.... This was just the beginning of Hell.

There was a lot more to this. You did a big mistake trusting Maynard. Now you're doomed.