Dream???

You fumbled in your bed, trying to adjust yourself in a position you'd feel comfortable in. But it was still discomforting. Maybe you've had enough sleep and your body wants you to wake up. You sighed and got up.

Maynard immediately flashed in your mind. You both were now dating probably. But why did you say yes? You barely even knew him and this was too quick. And the most confusing part of all is that... What happened after the proposal scene? You remember nothing?

No. This can't be. Was it a dream?  You needed to confirm this. You grabbed your phone, opening Willows contact.

You: Hey

Willow: Hi

You: Willow I need to ask something urgently!!

Willow: Alr Go ahead

You: Do you know who Maynard is?

Willow: Well...wasn't it the guy you went on a date with?

You: Yes! Do you remember anything else?

Willow: Idk....You came back to the cafe yesterday and thanked me and that's all.

You: Yesterday? What's the date today?

Willow: It's 18th April? Why you acting weird?

You: Oh it's nothing. Thank you! I gotta go bye.

Willow: Bye!

*Click*

You turned off your phone, keeping it on the bed. When he proposed to you, it was morning, around 11 am of 18th April. But now it's 7am of 18th April. You were dreaming.

You were sad since it felt good, but happy since you thought it was too quick. But you were dreaming about him proposing to you... Was it a sign that you have a crush on him? Nevermind, let's get back to work.

Waylen might still ignore you. Who cares?

You Do

No one cares. You started preparing food for the cats. Your cafe was very lonely. People rarely came here. You know why? Because they like dogs more and think cats don't deserve a cafe. They're the 'dumbasses' of the generation.

As soon as the cat food was placed properly, you called out to them and they came running. You petted and kissed every cat before returning to the kitchen to prepare food for you and that ungrateful idiot.

"I should cook Pancakes....he likes them. Wait, why should I cook what he likes. I'll never cook pancakes ever!" you mumbled placing away the ingredients of pancakes. You were going to cook...hamburger. You were busy cutting the ham when.... Two  hands wrapped around your waist.

"Mornin" he mumbled in your ear. His voice sounded deeper and raspier than ever. Blood rushed to your cheeks. What was he doing?
His chin was placed on your shoulder. His warm and calm breath hitting your neck. You've always had fantasies like this. This backhug made you realize how small you were compared to him.

"What happened? You were completely ignoring me and now this?" you yelled while fuming in anger.

"Missed me pretty too much?" he whispered. You swore to god, every word that came out of his mouth made you shiver and blush.

"No I didn't?!" you mumbled back.

"No pancakes today?" he asked

"No Lol!"

"Cruel"

"Okay so?"

"Your hair smells nice..." he whispered, inhaling the scent.