Morning with A Stranger

Regular POV

The sun rose. It was morning. Y/n woke up eventually. She didn't need an alarm or anyone to wake her up. She was a responsible person. She yawned and stretched for about 15 minutes before getting off her couch.

She suddenly remembered about  Waylen. She gently walked to his room and peeked in. He was sleeping sound. His hair was completely messed up and so was the bedsheets. Looks like he had a good sleep.

You walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of you.

Breakfast was almost prepared but there was no sign of Waylen. Was he going to sleep till noon?
You walked to his room to wake him up.

You picked up 5 cats in your arms and put them on Waylens bed.  The cats walked over him, on him and some even rubbed against his face. It probably tickled him since he giggled.

He picked up the cat and placed it on the other side. He adjusted the pillow to sleep but stopped as he spotted you. His jaw dropped.

"OMG Y-Y/n Did I burden you?!?" he spoke shooting up. His hair was so messy, it made you laugh. He looked down, embarrassed.

"Do I look ugly?" he asked, his head still hanging low in embarrassment.

"No but your hair looks like Bob Ross!!" you spoke bursting in laughter again. That somehow made him smile like a cute puppy.

"I'll go get fresh!" he blurted out. He was still sleepy. Jumping out of the bed he walked towards the bathroom but fell down midway.

You gasped in shock as you ran to him and helped him. You couldn't help but laugh. He was completely red as a tomato.

"It's fine I'll go on my own." he spoke walking away. He looked silly.

"Okay but come fast! The breakfast is prepared already!" you yelled.

"onsgsjsjsbsb!!" he blabbered something back but you couldn't hear it.

You waited for him in the kitchen and he soon came. His hair was still messed and you were trying your best to not laugh. He gave you a confused look.

"You hair... It's still messy.." you replied.

"Oh" he mumbled. Before he could do anything, you stepped ahead and fixed his hair.

He was visibly blushing which went unnoticed by you.

"Pancakes are my favorite!" he yelled happily while staring at the pancakes you made. You smiled.

He finished the pancakes before you which kinda offended you. You were the fastest eater. Did he just defeat you? You were unintentionally glaring him as he gulped in fear.

"Y-y-yes?" he questioned in fear. You jumped out of your daze as you stared at him in confusion.

"What?" you questioned.

"You were just glaring at me.... Did I do somethi-

"Of course not!" you laughed. "I'm sorry if that scared you, I was just thinking something."

He mumbled an okay.
That's how your morning went with a stranger.

Soon he left for some work and you got back to taking care of the cats.