He

Y/Ns POV

Maynard just left and I went to the kitchen to clean it. After completing all my chores, I went to the main room. Seeing my cats and kitties sleeping made my heart melt. I admired them while rubbing ones fur. It was almost 12am. I was sure no ones gonna come this late. I went to the front door to lock it and display the curtains.

"Ummm Hi" I jumped as I saw a tall guy standing right in front of me. He had blonde hair, they looked as if they were dyed. His gray eyes were so beautiful. He had an awkward smile on his face.

"Im sorry did I scare you?" he questioned gently coming closer.
"Yeah you kinda did!" I spoke laughing it off, moving aside to let him in. He walked in as he took a peaceful breath.

Regular POV

The guy walked in and thanked Y/n for letting him in. He looked cold so she brought him a warm coffee.

Uhm...I'm Waylen!" he spoke with an awkward energy.

"Hi Waylen! I'm Y/n!" y/n spoke back. There was an awkward silence between them before Y/n questioned.

"What must have brought you here so late? If you're fine with telling me."

"I-I had to face some shit and this cafe looked pleasing so I came in.. Do you want me to leave?"

"What?! NO Why would I want you to leave? You're a guest and guests are always welcome here."

He laughed awkwardly. He looked scared. Scared about something. And the fearing expression on his face bothered you.

Soon, someone started banging loudly at the door. You both were flabbergasted at the loud noise. But Waylen looked like as if he knew who was banging it. He got even more scared.

"Y-y/n! I'll leave bye!" he spoke with a hurry and started walking away. You could see him shivering in fear. You walked behind him and stopped him.

"I'll check the door. You hide." you simply ordered him. He eyes lit up in hope as he ran to hide. You walked in front of the door as the banging continued.

You gently opened the door and in front of you was a tall and scary looking woman. Her body was completely tattooed.  She had green eyes with blonde hair. Anger was clearly seen all over her face.

"Yes?" you questioned politely.

"Where IS WAYLEN!?!" she yelled again.

"What the heck? Talk slowly the cats are sleeping?!!" you whispered angrily.

"Who Tf cares just ask Waylen to come out!!" she yelled again.

You sighed as you slammed the door on her face. You heard her groan and weep in pain and it made you kinda laugh. You heard her cry in pain for some time before she left. That was so funny for no reason.

"Y-Y/n?" you heard Waylen speak as he walked out from his hiding place.

"Don't worry the woman left." you assured him. His eyes lit up in happiness.

"THANKYOUUUU!" he whisper-yelled and you giggled.

"It's fine it's fine" you spoke.

"So, what was all that about?" you asked him, taking a seat on the couch.

"Uh..That was my mom. She-she's an abusive person with anger issues. She has always abused me since i was a kid. She wants me to earn money while she rests like a queen. I-I try to to work hard to earn money but it's never enough for her. The rum she drinks is very expensive but she won't listen. It's just so tiring to live in such a household. I rarely even get time to spend on myself. I'm so tired.." he explained.

He seemed desperate to share his story with you. As if he always wanted to vent but never had someone to. His life was really tragic.

"Don't worry, I'll help you report to the police and you can stay here for as long as you please."

"NO!! Please not the police. She's friends with the police. The police are very cruel. Please don't!" he blurted out.

"F-fine We'll not tell the police. But you can stay here. I'll get something done for that woman. Don't worry." you assured him.

He smiled.

You gave him a room to sleep and went to sleep in your room.