chapter 15 | Bedroom

"Your favorite girl is here," Mister Jeon speaks, getting his son and me to gape and dart our eyes towards him. He smirks at him and walks towards the kitchen.

"What did you just say?!" Joonha shouts, rushing to him to hit his arm. "What?" he takes a bottle of apple juice out of the fridge. "Do you want me to repeat?" he passes by him but walks up to me, having his son follow every step he makes to hit him out of embarrassment. "Here, it's for you. Joonha told me you like juice."

"Thank you so much, Mister Jeon," I grab it and bow to him, happy to know I am going to drink some of one of my favorites. "Dad," Joonha interrupts our moment, so I keep quiet and open the bottle to take a sip and watch Joonha struggle.

"Stop annoying me," Mister Jeon laughs but goes away to not have to argue, and he takes hold of a pack of cigarettes, with a lighter. "Why would you say that in front of her?! She's going to believe it!"

While Mister Jeon is lighting his cigarette up, I move closer to Joonha and stand next to him. "Why are you nervous?" I gaze up at him and hear Mister Jeon's attractive laugh. Joonha's blue eyes stare into mine. "Keep quiet," he mumbles, and for some reason that I cannot deny, I smile in a scornful manner and shake my head.

All of a sudden, he leans forth but throws his arms around my thighs to puts me over his shoulder and carry me. "Joonha! My dre—" my sentence ends quickly as I felt myself abruptly go lower in his arms. "Here," he brings me to the stairs, the drink not leaving my hold. "We're gonna fight for this, dad," he warns his own father, and I take a peek at him to see his reaction, but he chuckles and takes a drag on his cigarette.

Unfortunately for me, he leaves my sight once Joonha walks up the stairs and heads to his bedroom. "Put me down," I punch his back, but he does not answer or listen, he waits to enter his room to close the door behind himself and drops me on his bed.

Now that I am free, I hurry to fix the bottom of my dress, relieved to be wearing shorts underneath. If I did not, both of these men would have seen my underwear. "You better not believe my dad's words, got it? You're far from being my favorite girl," he points his finger at me to sound rude, but I laugh at him. "No need to panic like that."

He glares at me but holds back from fighting, and he gets on his gaming chair. "You're having fun right now, but you were literally blushing while touching my abs."

"I was not," I assert myself, not accepting this lie. "I never blush."

"Your ears do," he exposes me when I thought he could not notice, so I ignore him and put my drink on his desk. "Oh, you shut up now."

"No," I lie down and take a look at my phone screen but feel his gaze on me. "Did my dad say anything in the car?"

"Why are you curious?" I peek at him and catch him glancing up in a hurried manner. "Because I wanna know if you talk about me behind my back."

"We do, all the time," I tell a falsehood, looking into his eyes and not glancing away. "Little shit," he kicks me in the calf without meaning to hurt for sure. "I know."

"And you're proud?" the corner of his lips curves up, and mine do the same. "Yes, I am."

"Get out of my bed," he gestures me to do, being disrespectful to an elder. "What if I don't?"

"I'll make you do it," his focus remains on me, and I drop my phone on the bed to sit up and lay my hands on the mattress. "Your dad is downstairs. I'll scream his name."

A smile forms on his face as if he was enjoying it too. "I'll cover your mouth before you could."

"Then I'll run and tell him about what you did," I do not give up, willing to win this. "I'll find a way to make you change your mind."