chapter 51 | Baby

"I won't answer your stupid questions anymore, Joonha," she refuses to say it when I wanted to hear her opine herself on that, and before any of them could say one more thing, our guest rings the doorbell, and I become even more nervous. I move towards the door to open it myself, and once I face him, I catch sight of some features I did not expect to be like that.

"Good evening," I greet him and his daughters, and he bows back to me. "Good evening," he smiles, carrying the smaller girl in his arms while holding the other's hand. I let them come in, and once they are all inside the house, I close the door and peek at y/n.

"Good evening, it's nice to meet you, finally," Joonha inches closer and squats down in front of the little girls, and y/n hugs Moosaeng. "It's nice to meet you too. After all that I heard about you," he smiles, rubbing y/n's back and causing me to avert my eyes from them. "We heard about you too, you're the amazing man y/n often brings up," he already does his best to make him comfortable with us, and he responds pretty positively.

"Ah, I'm pleased to be seen that way," he shows some delight, and he takes his daughters' shoes off, both of them remaining very close to him. I do not say anything but observe the way he behaves near y/n, the way he looks at her, touches her.

"Are they both scared of dogs?" my son randomly asks, and he shrugs. "Well. They're never been close to any dogs, but I do believe they are. Why? Do you have one?"

"I have a puppy, but y/n told me it was better to keep him in my room at the beginning so that your girls can get comfortable," he explains what was said earlier, and he straightens up, but I set my focus on y/n's eyes, which are directed towards one of his daughters who is holding her hand. "Oh, you don't have to if it's a puppy. As long as they don't get too close to them, it should be alright. They might even like them."

"Oh, I'm going to come back with him then because he's my baby, and I feel bad to know him all alone upstairs," he hurries to go and get Choco, but forces me to be the one to speak now. While she is taking care of one of the daughters, he looks at them both with a smile upon his face.

"Would you like a drink?" I put my hands in my pockets, and he nods. "I'd love a glass of water for me, and one for my daughters, please," he picks his other daughter up. "Sure. You can sit down on the sofa or chairs, it will be much easier with the girls," I invite him to take a seat, and he sits at the table while I am getting him the drinks. I grab two glasses and fill them with cold water but listen to what is being talked about.

"Was the ride fine? Were they a bit curious?" her smile resounds through her delicate voice, and I turn around to go back to them. "Yes, they were pretty excited because they knew they'd see you," he looks up at me when I stand by his side, and I put the glasses down in front of him. He thanks me, and I go back to the kitchen to get a big bottle of water and another glass so that both babies can have one, then I join them at the table.

"Did you cut your hair?" he sips on his drink, his daughter sitting on his lap and drinking very carefully too. "I did a little bit, I needed to because it was becoming a mess," she gazes up at me, and I lean forth to bring the drinks down, and I sit down next to her but see Joonha coming back too, with Choco in his arms. "Don't say that, you're always pretty no matter what, and your hair was good the way it was before," he flatters her, telling her words that she will like to hear.

I will not be against it because he is being nice, not appropriate.

"Oh, here's the puppy," he gets slightly surprised by him, and Joonha sits down next to him, getting both of the girls' attention over him. "He's very kind and won't bite even if your daughters stretch their hand out towards him, so don't be worried," he reassures him, petting his baby. "Well, they don't seem to be scared, but I'm still a bit apprehensive,"