chapter 35 | Closed eyes

"Why did he do that...? What did I do wrong...?"

"I...I saw them last night..." he worsens my state with this sentence. "I got mad and yelled at him for doing this to you...I threw this bitch out of the house, and I left for a few hours because I was about to blow up and hit her...I was about to call him names because of the rage I felt...and I knew I had to go and calm down..."

"What did you see...? What do you mean by that...?" my heart nearly stops beating, my entire body weakening and trembling. "You don't need the—"

"Tell me," I interrupt him, and he tears up, looking deeply affected by this.

/ flashback \

'JOONHA'S P.O.V'

My eyes open, the lack of light in the room telling me that the sun went down. At the feeling of using the bed with me, I peek at my left but see y/n sleeping with Choco near her face.

I smile at the sight of the cat ears she is wearing but check what time it is.

It is twelve forty. I have no idea when I fell asleep, but I wish I did not. Feeling pretty thirsty, I get out of the bed and walk out of the room as quietly as possible to not wake y/n up.

Once the door is closed, I yawn and stretch while moving downstairs, but the closer I get to the lower floor, the louder some noise is becoming. I stop myself at the last step and listen to what is happening, not understanding what is happening since my dad is supposed to be the only one home with y/n.

"Jungkook," a female moan that does not sound so unfamiliar to me fills the room in a whisper, and my heart slams into my chest at the thought of what is going on in the living room. Some lewd sounds add even more disturbing actions. "Harin...w-wait."

I do not stand on my spot anymore as soon as I hear this name, but when I catch sight of what is happening, my dad kissing and touching her while she is undoing his belt, I cannot even hold back from yelling. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I startle them both, the woman, who is naked on my dad's lap, covers her breasts, and for some reason, I tear up. "Get the fuck out of this house, you fucking whore."

"Joonha—"

"Don't fucking talk to me," I cut him off as the bitch picked up her clothes and ran towards the door behind me, but out of rage, I do not control myself, I grab her by the throat when she passes by me and throw her against the table. "Do not ever think about coming back here or approaching y/n. I told you to never fucking come back in this house, you fucking bitch, so I can assure you that if I ever see your fucking face one more time, I won't hold back from hurting you till you beg me to kill you. Got it?" I tighten my grip around her throat, staring right into her eyes, remembering all the things that she made y/n go through.

She nods to me, not showing the strength she uses to hurt y/n, and she grabs my wrist. "You're hurting me..." she asks me to release my hold, suddenly turning into someone weak. "This is hur—"

"Joonha!" my father shouts at me without even standing up. "Stop..."

"Stop?" I clench my jaw but abruptly let go of her, and she runs out "Why the fuck would I stop? Am I maybe hurting your slut?" my blood boils the more he is remaining speechless and not even apologizing. "I fucking hate you," I stare at him, and he keeps his eyes on me but barely reacts. "Don't say that, Joonha..."

"You're so disgusting, and I thought you were better than that, but you're just an asshole. You made y/n believe in so much stuff and played with her, you told me you liked her! But you still fuck this worthless whore?!"