Day 1 (M)

°°°

"Hey, please help me answer these. I'll treat you lunch and dinner!" A desperate Jungkook screams at the top of his lungs for the third time.

"You don't need my help Kook, you just want me to do all of that. I know you already." Taehyung stated fixing up his glasses falling from his nose bridge.

Taehyung and Jungkook used to be bestfriends since they were four. They weren't part of a rich family nor poor, they were just two normal kids who's living a simple life in Busan. The two grew up being each others safe place. They would just tell their wants, wishes, problems any kinds of stories and even secrets with one another.

Some says that they are truly soulmates.

They never separates schools from prep until college. Jungkook would always wants to go in any school wherever Taehyung was going. They just can't be separated, they wont last long without seeing each other's faces, so their parents decided to get them a dorm inside the university.

"I never told you to answer all of it Tae, you're just too kind so you end up answering almost all of it." Jungkook answered scratching the back of his head, feeling like he would never pass this semester anymore.

"Fine, give it to me. I'll only answer some but-"

"but??"Jungkook's eyes sparkled with happiness. He knows that Taehyung can't stand seeing him getting all sad and stressed about school stuffs.

"Just buy me dinner, from my favorite chicken place near the university."Taehyung sighed as he picked up his pen from his bag and proceed to answer some questionnaires.

"Sure!! Thanks Tae! I'll go first!!" Jungkook head outside and shut the door closed, leaving Taehyung who's unbothered and is now focused on some questions about geometry.

°°°

(skip if you're uncomfortable)

M

"Hey! Fuck Jungkook! you're hurting me!!" The girl shrieked as the other harshly grabbed her ass on the air while Jungkook keeps on ramming on her mercilessly.

"Shut the fuck up! will you? God, fuck f-" He grasp the girl's hair upward making the female feels like she was suffocated.

"Jungkook, fuck you!! aaah- aa- ahh" The girl started to moan loudly, as the other keeps on hitting her spot.

The boy is currently in this random girl's room. He saw this girl in the club and caught his attention because she's keeping on exposing her cleavage with her tight tubes like croptops making the other drool over her.

Jungkook is never fond of soft cotton candy sex. He like it wild and untamed. When he see someone like really hot girls with big ass and boobs, he'll definitely do his best to stick no matter who this person is around his finger. He also doesn't care whether its a he or she. Tho he still haven't had an experience with a guys, since it disgusts him but whatever as long as he has someone to plunged his dick on he's fine. This is mainly the reason why he never gets to focus on his studies. Jungkook's parents never knew about any of his funny doings inside the university but Taehyung.

"No, fuck you!! i-i'll fuck you!" Jungkook pulled out when he reached his climax. He stood up taking off the condoms and immediately threw it inside the bin.

"Babe jungkook? You're leaving already?!"The girl was now lying flat on the matress still sore from the other's roughness.

"Babe what? Jeez stop it. I don't even know you bye bitch."Jungkook took his bag and ran his finger through his hair as he walks out.

__

It's already 1am when Jungkook reached their dorm. He was yawning and was about to head on his bed, when he saw Taehyung's room with its door slightly open.

He then step inside and saw Taehyung asleep with his head on the table, papers scattered all over the place and he did answer almost all of it. Taehyung never fails to amaze him all the time. He was about to go back to his room when he picked up his phone and see the 27 missed calls with 2 unread messages from Taehyung.

1 missed call a minute ago
7 missed calls a minute ago
20 missed calls an hour ago
27 missed calls three hours ago

📩 Where's my chicken?? I'm hungry now..
📩 I'm done answering it! You're unfair where's my chicken???

2 hours ago.

'Shit he's waiting for me until 11pm since its 2 hours ago.' Jungkook internally cursed for forgetting about his friend. He was too busy partying, clubbing and having fun few moments ago.

"Did he even ate?.."

_____________

first chapter done <33

i admit it, writing a mature scene of Jungkook with this random girl made me cringe so bad.

thanks for reading!! i really hope someone would read this!!

pls leave a vote love( ◜‿◝ )♡