Initiated

"Gosh, its so cold. Rainy days isn't really my thing." Jimin stated placing both of his palms under his chin.

"Right, why don't we just play jenga? we've finished 3 movies now, the last one was such a gore. I don't even know how could i eat again." Taehyung answered acting like his puking as he picked up the wooden toy behind the bed side table.

"Tae?."

"Yes minni?"

"How's Jungkook as your roommate?"

The younger immediately turned his head, admitting that he was surprised to hear Jeongguk's name on his friend's mouth.

"Why'd you ask tho?" Taehyung laughed sheepishly.

"Just wanna know. Besides both of you guys were friends, before we even got to know each other."

"Don't tell me you're getting jealous?" The other pinch Jimin's cheeks.

"No, not really. I just thought maybe? Maybe you're getting feelings for him. You've been together for such a long time." Jimin looked away, pretending that he was looking on the younger's stack of books on the shelves.

"Jungkook is nice like for real, but I think its impossible for us to develop feelings with each other. He's straight Jimin.." Taehyung carefully pulled out the piece of wood from the jenga toy.

"Your turn minniee."

"He didn't say anything about his sexuality, didn't he?." Jimin place the other wood on the top of the other woods slowly, not wanting to lose the game as he speaks with Taehyung.

"Why are we talking about this Jimin?. Its not like you're interested with him?.."

Jimin's fingers slipped when he heard what the other just stated, making the jenga scattered on the floor signaling that he lost.

"I won!! buy me a drink!!"

"Fine." Jimin ended up scratching the back of his head.

______________

"Hey Jungkook! Jennie's has been looking for you. Don't tell me you have ghosted her already?" Baekhyun tap the other's shoulder.

"Jennie and I didn't have anything between us. She's just a fucking slut."

Baekhyun covered his mouth, almost died laughing when he heard what Jungkook just said.

"Why'd you say that bro?"

"I can't believe you guys thought, that I would dare to be with her?.. That's oddly disgusting."Jungkook lit the cigarettes and place the cancer sticks on his lips.

"Well,"

"Baekhyun hey? why are you here by the way?."

"Oh right, is Taehyung around?. I just wanna hang out with him." Baekhyun bit his lips as he nods.

"No, you can go now."

"He said, he'll go with me-"

"Too bad, he's not here. Get your ass out of here."

"Then just tell me where he is then."

"I don't have any idea now stop talking, you're getting into my nerves."

"Are you his dad or what." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he stepped back walking towards the gate, leaving Jungkook with his cigarettes.

°

"Taehyung?"

"Yes minnie?"

"I think its time for you to know."

"The?."

Jimin looked down, too shy to confess to his friend.

"Tell me Jimin, I'm right here." Taehyung held the other's hand as he looked at the other's eye.

"I like Jungkook."

Taehyung was taken aback, removing his hands from the other's grasp. He should act like nothing's wrong about what Jimin just said. But he's suddenly felt sadness, and confusion. He never thought Jimin would like his bestfriend that way. Taehyung knows that its particularly his fault as well. He never told his genuine feelings to Jungkook, because he was afraid to get rejected.

"Taehyung?"

"Oh-"

"I like him.."

"Day by day, when I'm seeing him. I fall for him even more."

Taehyung could see the sincerity on his friend's eyes. All he knows is he's speechless, feeling himself wanting to tear up but holding it back. He wants the best for Jimin of course, even if its his own happiness.

"Taehyung are you mad?.."

"I'm-"

"I'm just shocked, that's all.."

"So is it okay to you?.. I like Jungkook."

"Ye-yes why not J-Jimin?. Its not like you'll confess to him right?.."

"I was planning to do it Tae."

This time Taehyung felt the weight of his emotions on his shoulder. He couldn't say anything, he was all over the place. His mind was a mess. A part of him wants to tell Jimin that it he shouldn't do that, and a part of him was saying that there's nothing wrong on confessing your real feelings.

Something that he didn't able to do for a long time.

"Can you help me Tae?.."

"Please?.."

"I-"

"I.."

"Fine, I'll help you.."

__________________________

it has been a month, since my last update. i is sorryyyy. short chap for today! i was so busy on school, things are getting hectic.. someone help me do the debit credit on accounting!..

anyways ily all!!