Confused (M)

"Really?! Are you okay now? Tae why didn't you call me? you know I would always be there with you, wherever you are-"

"Jimin, I'm fine already. I know you're also busy getting ready for your pre-med, and don't worry I can handle myself."Taehyung said as he place his books on the locker and shut it closed.

"You can handle yourself? Thank god Jungkook came right in time or else you'd probably get laid without your consent."Jimin said as he hand some of his papers for the research to Taehyung so they could compile it and passed it on time.

After what happened last night, Taehyung still manage to come up for another notes for their reporting in a rush. He doesn't even get a time to sleep and would only steal a nap for each subjects. Right at this moment they're waiting for their third subject of the day. Luckily their professor was currently in a seminar so they've got a vacant, which also made them continue some of their group works and activities since its a free time.

"Jungkook finally you showed up, can I have your part in our research? Please we don't have much time." Jennie said looking worried, expecting that Jungkook wouldn't come up with a participation again and would just make an excuse.

"Oh, I- I will just email it to you later, I've been busy lately."Jungkook replied eyes still glued on his phone not wanting to be disturbed.

"I'm so done with you Jungkook! The finals is on its way, and you still manage to be so inactive and shiftless!  This so irritating!" Jennie left the place picking up his shoulder bag as her bestfriend Mina followed her. They both rolled their eyes to Jungkook who seems to be unaffected. The other two members of their group was hanging their head low, the other was piercing his eyes to Jungkook and wanting to throw him out of their group.

"Hey Jungkook? You just showed up, how could you even forget to do your part?" Baekhyun initiated to ask, not anticipating to hear a better answer for the younger.

Jungkook didn't answer but Taehyung respond for him. Making the other widen his eyes hearing Taehyung would gladly saved him at the situation again, not once but almost a thousand times already.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook had to help me last night, and its kind of urgent that's why he didn't get a time to do his part.
I'll help him to do it so you guys could finally finish it and passed it immediately."Taehyung gave them a small smile then he lowered his head when he felt like the others started to digest what he said and gave them clarifications. The tension was slowly dissolving.

On the other hand Jungkook got up and went outside right away. Taehyung felt sad that the other didn't even thanked him for wanting to help but he shrugged the thought and just let the moment pass not wanting to overreact for a small thing.

°°°°

"You know what Taehyung? You don't really have to do that." Baekhyun said while he munched a chunk of pasta.

"The what?."

"You don't have to help Jungkook all the time, he's a grown up man." The other answered.

"I know but still, he helped me last night so I owe him one."Taehyung said as he wipes a tissue on his mouth.

"Yup I did heard about what happened, the news was all over the university, other students distance themselves to Jackson and his friends too. Are you planning to sue him?"

"Of course not, he was drunk and probably out of his mind. He wouldn't do that if he's in a right state of being."
The other said while opening his books and proceeds to read again for their literature subject.