Forget

Another morning arrives and its past 10am when the bright sun, shines through the windows. It hits Taehyung's face the reason why he squirmed, stretching his arms as he yawns. It has been a long time since he was able to sleep that well. He misses the smell of his small bedroom, the polaroids that are creatively arranged on his bed side table. Even though it has some congealing dust on some corners, he was still able to recognize all his childhood to high school photos with his mom. She's aiming to put the medal on him, with a smile on her face. And other ordinary happy family pictures, together with his random toys back in the days.

And now in a blink, he could say that he's living his best life now. His life status right at this moment can be described as the success and fulfillment a teenager would imagine to see for himself/herself.

"Mom! Look, i found my old plushie. Why did you place it under my bed?"

"I did not, besides maybe it fell. I would only clean your room, at least once a week to get rid of some dusts scattering on the bed, walls, and windows, but I didn't remove or get rid of any of your things."

Taehyung just nods, walking across the living room attempting to sit down when the door bell rang. He didn't waste any time and went through the door, hoping to see if the food that he booked for delivery has finally arrived.

"Taehyung! oH my god!" Jimin pulled him to a hug, almost crushing him for how tight he was locking him in place.

"Jimin? Hey!"

For Taehyung, of course he was happy to see his friend. Besides he's very exhilarated to talk about lots of things, ask him, tell him stories and more.

The two went inside the house, giggling and laughing from time to time, as if their still at college. Nothing really changed with the two of them except the fact that they've already pursued what career they want.

Taehyung's mom served them food. Jimin opens up about his plans to franchise the small fast food beside their university back then. To how he was able to find a job after a year of rest. To how he end up with Yoongi, and even get teary eyed himself in the middle of narrating his love story. To how amaze he was to know that Taehyung easily adapt, not just the environment in a different country but also his self esteem to start his life away from his parents, and away from his comfort zone.

"I'm so proud of you Taehyung, you've been so independent. You're now standing on your own feet, providing for yourself and to your family." Jimin pats the other's back, as he sighed feeling a sense of fulfillment for his friend.

"As i should. We were just dreaming about this before. I just knew i can, and i did. Well we should stop this topic now, we sound like senior citizens talking about their lives in the 80's." Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right."

"How about Jungkook, Tae?"Jimin continued.

"What about him?" Taehyung answered as he sips the last drop of juice on his glass.

"Communication?"

"No we haven't talk." The other replied with a neutral reaction on his face, as if he wasn't interested to talk about it all.

"Why? I mean, are you still mad at him?"

"Jimin of course not!" Taehyung laughed, scratching the back of his head.

"Then why"

"Because i've already accept the fact. Like what you said i've already grown to an independent person from a boy in a nutshell. I'm fine being with myself at this point of my life." Taehyung smiled. Jimin felt the sincerity of his friend, he feels like Taehyung has already moved on and he can't be any happier.

"You know i'll still support your decision no matter what." Jimin respond.

"I'm thankful you are. But i'm seriously a lot better now without expecting, without hoping for something that is hopeless."

"What if he likes you, and he was just afraid before?" Jimin randomly asked, making Taehyung bit his tongue since he's chewing a piece of cookie.

"Now? I think i don't care."The other continued chewing, grabbing the pincher, pouring himself a water on a glass.

"You're suddenly not the Taehyung i know." Jimin was in a awe witnessing his friend finally knowing how to built walls and protect himself from pain.

"You're questions doesn't make sense Jimin, you are definitely still the same."

"I do have a point Tae. I'm sorry for interfering, but I think he suddenly felt attraction towards you. When you left, he suddenly works hard and didn't even get a girlfriend or some random girls to fuck around."

"I get your point Jimin. He's maturing, why would you connect my feelings for him after i confess, from the way he acts after i was gone?" The two is clearly having a discussion. Taehyung isn't interested with his so called feelings anymore. He knew better now, and that's what he believes.

"When a person matured, he was either hurt or he's changing for his own will Taehyung."

"He could be both, besides a person can matured even without those difficult life experiences Jimin. Well yeah in time you could be, but it's still a choice. If you wanted to open your eyes and witness the harsh reality or pretend to be blind from the undesirable physical existence in life." Taehyung calmly explained. 

"You still haven't change when it comes to debate Taehyungie."Jimin just face palms, doesn't know what to respond to his best friend.

"I'm just asking with the possibilities that's all." Jimin continued.

"Those possibilities are impossible to me now. "

"I'm never gonna settle for less anymore." Taehyung sighed and smiles.

_______________________

i updated yesterday, and i update now as well. sorry it was a bit late, its currently 10:56pm right now!

i went to the university a while ago and took one of my classes so i didn't have time to type and continue it, but now! there before i'll sleep!

what do you think with the new Taehyung?