Jimin?

"Jungkoook? Are you still awake?" Jimin said over the phone managing to pull himself together when he realized that his friend wasn't beside him anymore.

"Yes what?"

"Taehyung needs to go home now, but I think someone took him already."Jimin just got sobered up since he took a nap without him knowing and just got awake from the loud speakers and people having fun, cursing, laughing, and shouting with each other. Jimin doesn't have an idea who are those people mainly because his brother invited them himself.

"Who? Where is he? where did they go?"Jungkook asked voice suddenly got louder than usual.

"I don't- I don't really know, but I'll check the rooms so come quick and I'll text you the address so you could help me find him."Jimin replied suddenly feeling a regret that he lost his friend from his sight and felt himself afraid thinking of the things that might happen to Taehyung since he was inebriated and was probably not in his right state of mind.

The party was filled of random teens and students having a good time and enjoying themselves. Jimin squeeze himself to the crowd and tried to look for his friend, checking each guy's color of hair with their accessories and clothes but failed to locate Taehyung.

-

Jungkook immediately took a cab when he received the address that his friend was currently in. At some point he felt bothered on the thought of a Taehyung who's under influence of alcohol and doesn't know what he was doing because he himself already witness how different Taehyung is, when he's intoxicated. Like he's a total different person.

-

"Let me go!! Please, I really need to go now.."Taehyung's eyes pleads to the unknown person infront of him feeling himself starting to have bruises from the pressure and how tight the other's big hands was locked on his petite waist.

"Shhshh I told you I'm not gonna hurt you.. I'll make you feel good."The man lowered his face and leveled it on Taehyung's neck aiming to give him a kiss.

Taehyung tried to check his pockets and run his hands through hoping that his phone was with him but then cried out from getting annoyed when he felt nothing on his pocket but his wallet.

He shut his eyes closed when he sense that a lips land on his neck, and slowly peppering him kisses.

The man ripped his shirt from its neck part for more access, and was now hovering him in a snap. Taehyung cried his eyes out, placing his palms on his mouth slowly realizing that no one was there to save him. He was so scared and no words can explain how afraid he is to the things that the stranger might do to him.

Taehyung didn't imagined that something terrible like this would happen to him. He was too befuddled few minutes ago but the sequence of events made him awake as if he was brought to his consciousness.

The poor guy lift his leg and forcefully strike his foot on the man's crotch making the stranger groan and fall on the bed hugging his knees. Taehyung took his time to leave the place, as he opened the door quickly and stumbled on a large crowd who was minding their own business.

Taehyung excused himself through bunch of students and sight Jimin crying on a corner biting his finger nails looking anxious. He approach his friend and engulfed him in a hug making Jimin release a deep sigh and locked him in place.

"Taehyung! God.. Where have you been?.."

"Jimin.. jimin I wanna go home.."Taehyung replied, shirt fell down on his shoulders and collarbones almost fully exposed. Jimin took his coat and covered his friend. Seeing Taehyung's state Jimin doesn't want to ask what happened anymore since it'll only make both of them feel bad.