Begin

taehyung pov

The fresh air, tickles my cheeks as the scarf that wraps around my neck flew to my face.

Its currently 5pm here in Korea. Yes, im officially back in this country to deal with some work things, and especially meet my parents and visit them. I was also hoping to be at my at least grown up mindset.

I admit, this feeling isn't new, but not old as well. Its just that its very overwhelming to come back to a place where you've come from and look back to some life experiences probably from the worst to the best memories.

"Taehyungie! I'm right in front of the Gate 1!!" Mom speaks through the phone.

"Mom, stop shouting i see u already. Is that you and dad? waving a banner with a collage of baby pics of mine?!!?" I covered my whole face with my hands hiding from embarrassment. Its not just my pictures, there's also written on it saying 'Welcome home our Taehyung !"

"There you are Taehyungie! We're right here!"Mom embrace me on a huge hug, same goes to my dad looking cold and expressionless as he is. He's just like that all the time but dad loves me so much.

"Mom you really don't have to pick me up here in the airport. I'm big enough."

"Big enough? look at your socks the other one's color is different again!"

"Let's just go home now mom, im hungry" I smiled from ear to ear looking like a happy child.

We walked happily across the car when my mom suddenly spilled something.

Something i'd never expect she'll say.

"I'm sure Jungkook will be so much happy to see you dear."

"Who-"

"He told me you guys are still talking ever since you left years ago. Besides he always asks me when will you go home. As if he doesn't know you'll arrive today."

I felt my blood ran cold, as if the world stops. Did I just hear that right? Jungkook really told my mom that we still have a communication? What for? why for? how did he even think that i'm still going to talk to him after what happened?

Jesus Christ.

That guy, really.

"So you told him that I'll be back here to Korea today?"

"Of course sweetie." Mom stated asking dad to hit the stirring wheel to the right, down the alley to the nearest grocery store since she suddenly remembered she's forgot  some ingredients for her Japchae for dinner.

_____________________

"Jungkook i'm serious. He's back and you better shoot your shot before he leaves again." Jimin said picking up the chips in the kitchen counter of Jungkook's apartment.

"You mean he's gonna leave again? He won't stay here for good?" The other replied biting his lips looking anxious, walking towards the living room and rushing back to the door repeatedly.

"Maybe its because he's working there doesn't he? He has a life there, not like here. He'll only remember you and pity himself for what happened in the past."

"Could you just leave me alone Jimin? and go ahead start to baby that old man."

"Stop calling Yoongi an old man. He may be old, but i'm the only one who can call him that because he's my baby." Jimin placed both of his small hands beside his face, acting cute which makes Jungkook cringe, with his eyes rolling.

"There's no way Yoongi would fall for you looking like that."

"Fuck you Jungkook, and your bitter love life!" Jimin mumbled as he head outside waving his hand, walking towards the door.

At some point. Jungkook's mind started to feel cloudy yet sunny and bright. Now its a matter of saying sorry or apologize to what he did. Both options are the only choices and nothing more. Jungkook knows to himself that once the time has come he'll never let it get away again. He'll never let it go to waste again.

If before he was coward to admit who he really was. Now he doesn't care about what other people would think. He used to hate himself for always denying things, that he thought would make him lose his pride and image. As a so called 'cool kid' guy back then in the days. He felt like admitting who really was, would just be an embarrassment and a big disgrace. Yet he knows that there's nothing wrong with being different. Different is wonderful. Being different is a blessing.

He never believes to that quote "take the risk, or lose the chance." He's more like "forget and move on."

Sounds funny, and boring but it used to be his personality.

Afraid of rejections, looking for love but couldn't give it to himself fully. Seeking for attention, but couldn't provide time for himself.

Love and time he needed to reflect who he really was.

And like a flower that has its season to bloom, Jungkook finally reach the time where he has enough courage to take the risks and start a new with a lesson he holds on to.

__________________

AFTER 4 MONTHS OF NO UPDATE.

HERE I AM EVERYONE.

YOUR AUTHOR NIM SIGNING IN!

been through a lot in the past months.

the hyungs going to the military, suga's agust d bomb concert, jungkook's solo, taehyung's solo, jimin's solo, rm's solo. jhope and jin's solo.

wow .

and also umm the other rumors we should just forget about

j : v = ) lol.

I HOPE SOMEONE'S STILL HAS THIS ON THEIR LIBRARIES! LOVE U ALL!