REMINDER (pls read)

sorry for my words

this is your author speaking.

some of my readers wasn't liking the flow of my story, and i'm sorry for that.

again.

it was stated from the start even in the synopsis. jungkook is a red flag
f//cboy. i have reasons for it.

you shouldn't have read this if you're going to get mad at me for making my story this way.

my first book 'indelible' has a life lesson.

as a writer since 2020, i've already taught myself that my books should have life lessons that readers can acquire. i don't just write typical top and bottom, smut / or any fictional stories because i want to.

i want you guys to learn something from it.

now, the 'confession' part of this book happened to make some of you irritated and i truly understand that.

again, the story unfolds each chapter so please don't think like what i'm doing is just the same overrated plot because i'm working hard for this.

as much as i want i'm thinking for a story that is out of the box.

i don't wanna spoil everyone, i just really wanted you to see the character development i'm hinting.

im sorry if you're not liking my stories.

you can freely leave.

i'm writing because its my passion.

and i'll continue to write because i want to.

and to those who loves and keeps on supporting my book! thank you so much! i really appreciate!

('i think he knows' will still continue)

if you have thoughts leave it on comments! : ))

your loving author:

el<3